Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
ok my car has been at the dealership for 3 weeks now they said they working with ford engineer because some of the updates not goin through can you check to see what updates I have or don't have thanks in advance 3FMTK1RM5MMA34937
All of the updates have been completed since Tuesday. They are working on IPMA configuration likely trying to get BlueCruise to activate. I saw this on another Monday and they were able to get it working whereas a second on Tuesday needs a new IPMA. No activity since yesterday morning so you may be in the latter category.
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Can I get two VINs ran?

3FMTK3R71MMA56102

3FMTK3R75NMA19443

Ronald

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Peel P50
Country flag
Can someone check my VIN: WF0TK1EMXMMA16097

Thank you.

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
Mine has been in shop a while. Was told it was going to be ready tomorrow. Curious if updates were completed.

3FMTK3SU4MMA10392
Thank you!

bojjebojje

First Name
Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE 2021
Country flag
Can someone check my VIN:
3FMTK3SU1MMA03660
Thank you in advance !

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag

3FMTK3SU7MMA02304

I have not had any dealer updates done on my car. All of my updates have been OTA and I am up to Ford Power-UP 2.8.3 from Tuesday May 3. I have Blue Cruise in the car for a month and have used it a few times.

I know the car is missing CSP 21B36 "PHONE AS A KEY SOFTWARE UPDATE" but PAAK is working for me. I am more concerned that if I take it into the dealer at this point, that some of the dealer installed software will cause problems.

Thank you.

patrikli

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER Rapid Red TP+
Country flag

3FMTK3SU7MMA02304

I have not had any dealer updates done on my car. All of my updates have been OTA and I am up to Ford Power-UP 2.8.3 from Tuesday May 3. I have Blue Cruise in the car for a month and have used it a few times.

I know the car is missing CSP 21B36 "PHONE AS A KEY SOFTWARE UPDATE" but PAAK is working for me. I am more concerned that if I take it into the dealer at this point, that some of the dealer installed software will cause problems.

Thank you.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1651815158645

Mach-E-Ato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E ER AWD First Edition
Country flag
If someone have the time and patience: WF0TK3SU4MMA16399
I was in the dealer today and they said they performed some modules updates, but they were not clear on which ones. Thank you!