Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
considering they had the car 5 or 6 times that is a lot of updates that need to be done. The last TSB 21-2117 failed.
Sponsored

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
You don't have any updates available.
Thank you. Interesting, service center shared with me Ford is involved and will work with them next week to get BlueCruise completed. If no updates remain, I wonder what’s going on.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thank you. Interesting, service center shared with me Ford is involved and will work with them next week to get BlueCruise completed. If no updates remain, I wonder what’s going on.
A required update not showing up in FDRS could be the issue. Or it could just be that BlueCruise won't activate even with all the updates applied. Both have been known to happen.

Jambler

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD STD RANGE, Build 3/21, Gray
Occupation
Web
Country flag

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
I'm trying to find a new dealership to run 22-2150 to get me unstuck getting to 1.7.1. May I send my VIN to someone so I'll know what else is left to be updated? I appreciate it.

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I'm trying to find a new dealership to run 22-2150 to get me unstuck getting to 1.7.1. May I send my VIN to someone so I'll know what else is left to be updated? I appreciate it.
Best bet is to post it here. You can send it to one of the people that replies often but that may not be the quickest option. If you can wait until Tuesday or Wednesday then I can look it up.

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
Please see what's available. No rush since I just found out I can't get an appointment with the dealership for another couple of weeks.

Edited VIN for missing number.

Last edited:

ajbrad71

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Ca route 1
Occupation
Postal worker
Country flag
3FMTK2R76MMA08203 can someone check mine. Took it on for the 21p22 update. They said they updated everything they could. Thanks

patrikli

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER Rapid Red TP+
Country flag
Please see what's available on 3FMTK3R0MMA21065. No rush since I just found out I can't get an appointment with the dealership for another couple of weeks.
Your VIN number is to short, should be 17 not 16 like yours.

MuckyMach-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e AWD Extended Range
Country flag
I got my first OTA since my car was built. Power Up 1.3.0 (I’m in the UK). Didn’t realise my vehicle was so far behind. Taking to dealer on Thursday to have all available updates applied via FDRS.

Could one of the kindly souls on this forum run my VIN: WF0TR3SU6MMA17825 to see what updates are available. Thanks.