Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
thanks much appreciate it!

all these are only possible at the dealer right? is there any way for me to understnd how important they are or what changes there are?
If you’re not having any problems with your car, don’t worry about it.
Sponsored

Smith288

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Weird. I got 2.6.1 the other day and today got hit with 2.7.1.

MuckyMach-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e AWD Extended Range
Country flag
After receiving Power Up 1.3.0 successfully OTA, I then received 1.7.1 which failed and has blocked further OTAs. Had it in dealer yesterday and they have managed to update most of the components except the APIM. I’ve passed them details of TSB 22-2150 and they will try following that today even though it is only been released for the US market. Dealer is being fantastic but it’s hard for them as I don’t feel as though they are as well supported by Ford in the UK as US dealers. Must say I’m feeling like a second class citizen compared to my US companions. No CSP 22B08 Electronic Control Module recovery program has been announced for UK owners although Ford know which cars are affected by their build dates. Really appreciate it if someone could run my VIN again and let me know which software modules still need updating. Also is it possible to see what has been done so far. VIN: WF0TR3SU6MMA17825. Any guidance or advice from those who’ve got passed this problem would be much appreciated too. Thanks again for the support of all those in this forum.

DJisMyName

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACH-E X
Country flag
I hope you can help out a guy in europe : WF0TK1E79MMA16117
Got stuck on 1.7.1 and today i will get my car back but very curious as the technical level for the MME is not very high in the Netherlands i am afraid.

Hope you can do me a favour when you got the time, thanks a lot

patrikli

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER Rapid Red TP+
Country flag
After receiving Power Up 1.3.0 successfully OTA, I then received 1.7.1 which failed and has blocked further OTAs. Had it in dealer yesterday and they have managed to update most of the components except the APIM. I’ve passed them details of TSB 22-2150 and they will try following that today even though it is only been released for the US market. Dealer is being fantastic but it’s hard for them as I don’t feel as though they are as well supported by Ford in the UK as US dealers. Must say I’m feeling like a second class citizen compared to my US companions. No CSP 22B08 Electronic Control Module recovery program has been announced for UK owners although Ford know which cars are affected by their build dates. Really appreciate it if someone could run my VIN again and let me know which software modules still need updating. Also is it possible to see what has been done so far. VIN: WF0TR3SU6MMA17825. Any guidance or advice from those who’ve got passed this problem would be much appreciated too. Thanks again for the support of all those in this forum.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1652432599768

patrikli

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER Rapid Red TP+
Country flag
I hope you can help out a guy in europe : WF0TK1E79MMA16117
Got stuck on 1.7.1 and today i will get my car back but very curious as the technical level for the MME is not very high in the Netherlands i am afraid.

Hope you can do me a favour when you got the time, thanks a lot
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1652432685251

MuckyMach-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Wow, thanks Patrikli. Looks like they’ve done everything except the APIM and IPC. They’ve just received the cables/connectors they ordered in order to be able to attempt the module recovery so fingers crossed. Can’t fault my dealer, they’ve been fantastic throughout.

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag
Just out of curiosity

3FMTK2R79NMA13705

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
My car is at the dealer (since Monday) and I'm curious if they have made any progress.
My VIN: 3FMTK3SU6MMA10846

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Dang! That's more than when I dropped it off.

carbonizedbrett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E 4X, '17 Outback, '10 Jetta, '01 Beetle
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
I'm scheduled to go in for the two updates on my Job 1 car on Wednesday but I'm nervous I might be out of a car for a few days and I really need it this weekend.

I'm curious what my car shows: 3FMTK3SU0MMA27089

Thanks!