Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Dang! That's more than when I dropped it off.
That's actually not terrible cause some updates require others to be completed before they even show up. They've actually been pretty busy with yours the past few days
Sponsored

emersonsdad

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CA R1
Country flag
Thank you. Are any of them really important? No problems with the car all though my big screen reset on its own while driving the other day.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Hi, Ford supposedly just updated all my modules today to try to fix my BlueCruise issue, and they are saying it's still not working. Can someone please check to see if they actually updated everything please?
3FMTK3SU2MMA60045

MuckyMach-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Does anyone know how to find my vehicle build date? I bought the car second hand so don’t know when it was actually built. It’s useful to know as I can check whether various CSPs or recalls impact me. Is it possible to find out using my VIN: WF0TR3SU6MMA17825? Any guidance appreciated.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Does anyone know how to find my vehicle build date? I bought the car second hand so don’t know when it was actually built. It’s useful to know as I can check whether various CSPs or recalls impact me. Is it possible to find out using my VIN: WF0TR3SU6MMA17825? Any guidance appreciated.
On the inside driver door jamb is a sticker, the build date is on that.

patrikli

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER Rapid Red TP+
Country flag
Hi, Ford supposedly just updated all my modules today to try to fix my BlueCruise issue, and they are saying it's still not working. Can someone please check to see if they actually updated everything please?
3FMTK3SU2MMA60045
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1652511227772

patrikli

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER Rapid Red TP+
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1652511350710

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1652511386681

Aulander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
My MME had the TSB 22-2117 applied at the dealer plus some module updates.
Could anyone check my VIN to see what else should be updated, please?
WF0TK3SSXMMA37563
Thanks
Sponsored