Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Thank you. Are any of them really important? No problems with the car all though my big screen reset on its own while driving the other day.
Mine just did that yesterday too
Sponsored

Oldbutalive

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Some awesome members here have signed up for an FDRS account and have offered to run VINs and show what module updates are available for their Mach-E. Those offers can get buried in a thread, and I thought a stand-alone post might get more attention and be easier to spot the offer.

Two forum members have been exceptionally helpful to me, and I want to give a shout-out and pay it forward. @kltye and @breeves002 answered a bunch of my silly questions as I purchased a Bosch MasterTech II and a PL6100 battery maintainer... and my 11 module update went flawless last night because of them.

For those that don't know, a Ford FDRS license can be purchased for as few as 2 days for $50, all the way up to a year for quite a bit more. I have a 2-day license expiring Sunday (10-10-21) evening. If you would like me to run your VIN, I'm happy to run as many as I can. In off-line mode, it will show what modules have a software update available. No codes or anything like that show since you need to be hooked up to the vehicle to pull them.

My thought is that since there seems to be a handful of us willing to purchase the 2-day FDRS license, it would be great to share the resource before spending the money to check for an available update.

If you are interested, you can post here or send me a private message with your VIN, and I'll send you a screenshot of your FDRS screen. Again, my license expires Sunday (10-10-21) in the evening.

If you have FDRS access and are willing to look up another forum member's Mach-E details, post in this thread with the time period that your license is active.
Ford has sent a confirmation of shipping Vin: 3FMTK3R75NMA25842 Order is 4516
Also the Shipping Freight ID 1012383660.
I assume that rail from Mexico would go to different transit points.
Since this Mexico services Europe and North America a Train to the Port in Savannah could service the South East and Europe?

caseybravo

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
3FMTK3SU1MMA01777

Thank you in advance! Iā€™m having multiple problems, long story short active drive assist/blue cruise is broken, donā€™t have either, and now the toggle to turn on app projection is grayed out, which is needed for Apple CarPlay to work so thatā€™s broken too. Been taking it to the dealer for updates every few weeks because of problems. So fun.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Wouldnā€˜t you know my power supply arrived today then this evening I got notified 2.8.2 had installed.

Just back from a quick trip on the nearby Interstate to confirm that I indeed have BC. Wondering do I send the power supply back or keep it to update any outstanding modules.

Would someone run my VIN to see whatā€™s showing there?

3FMTK3SU5MMA09493

patrikli

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER Rapid Red TP+
Country flag
3FMTK3SU1MMA01777

Thank you in advance! Iā€™m having multiple problems, long story short active drive assist/blue cruise is broken, donā€™t have either, and now the toggle to turn on app projection is grayed out, which is needed for Apple CarPlay to work so thatā€™s broken too. Been taking it to the dealer for updates every few weeks because of problems. So fun.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1652598909823

patrikli

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER Rapid Red TP+
Country flag
Wouldnā€˜t you know my power supply arrived today then this evening I got notified 2.8.2 had installed.

Just back from a quick trip on the nearby Interstate to confirm that I indeed have BC. Wondering do I send the power supply back or keep it to update any outstanding modules.

Would someone run my VIN to see whatā€™s showing there?

3FMTK3SU5MMA09493
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1652599031794

Astraea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMe Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Could someone take a look to see if I have anything odd going on. It's been a hot minute since the last time anyone looked at it, I think since the HVJB replaced debacle.

3FMTK3SU1MMA01553

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Could someone take a look to see if I have anything odd going on. It's been a hot minute since the last time anyone looked at it, I think since the HVJB replaced debacle.

3FMTK3SU1MMA01553
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 2.32.57 PM

Vipe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach-e sr rwd
Country flag
Can you check mine WF0TK1EM0MMA60982 thank you in advance.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Can you check mine WF0TK1EM0MMA60982 thank you in advance.
Recommend doing the HVAC first and then the Gateway. Another update may popup right after the gateway is done.

Mike

WF0TK1EM0MMA60982-SW_5-15-22.png

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Bringing my January 2021 build Mach-E for the roof and windshield recall on Tuesday. Will also have them do CSP 21P22 at the same time. Would love to see which module updates are needed on my car. VIN: 3FMTK3SU1MMA08471. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Car is installing 2.7.2 as I write this message.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Bringing my January 2021 build Mach-E for the roof and windshield recall on Tuesday. Will also have them do CSP 21P22 at the same time. Would love to see which module updates are needed on my car. VIN: 3FMTK3SU1MMA08471. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Car is installing 2.7.2 as I write this message.
Soo..yeah...pretty interesting....

Your dealer's service tech has repeatedly connected up to your car and pulled up the info on doing certain procedures....but never does them. As an example on the 26th of April the car was connected from 1:11 PM to 1:18 PM. During that time the info was pulled for how to do 21S42 and 21P22...but there were no actions taken to do any of it. Total time connected was about 7 minutes. I'm telling you this so you'll be well informed when you get to the dealership. And just so you know...when your service tech does the 21G01 BlueCruise update procedures, the tech is stopped at step 19 in that procedure and told that all CSP 21P22 updates have to be done before proceeding to do the BlueCruise affected modules (GWM, TCU, CCM, CMR, IPMA, APIM, IPC, etc).

So when you get this car back there should be NO modules left to update (because they are being paid to update them ALL) and you should be able to pull up your "Sync About" screen and be at version 421, and you should have a BlueCruise message in your FP app.

Mike

3FMTK3SU1MMA08471_SW_5-15-22.png

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

Your dealer's service tech has repeatedly connected up to your car and pulled up the info on doing certain procedures....but never does them. As an example on the 26th of April the car was connected from 1:11 PM to 1:18 PM. During that time the info was pulled for how to do 21S42 and 21P22...but there were no actions taken to do any of it. Total time connected was about 7 minutes. I'm telling you this so you'll be well informed when you get to the dealership. And just so you know...when your service tech does the 21G01 BlueCruise update procedures, the tech is stopped at step 19 in that procedure and told that all CSP 21P22 updates have to be done before proceeding to do the BlueCruise affected modules (GWM, TCU, CCM, CMR, IPMA, APIM, IPC, etc).

So when you get this car back there should be NO modules left to update (because they are being paid to update them ALL) and you should be able to pull up your "Sync About" screen and be at version 421, and you should have a BlueCruise message in your FP app.

Mike

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU1MMA08471_SW_5-15-22
Not commenting on this specific situation, more just a general FYI, but there is a way to perform updates and not have it show up in the logs. That's not the intent of the process but a byproduct of how it is being done.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Mike

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU1MMA08471_SW_5-15-22
Thanks for the info. My car has never been in for service since I picked it up in March 2021. When you say the service tech has repeatedly connected to my car is that done remotely? He could be trying to understand the condition of the car and updates needed prior to getting the car on Tuesday.