Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
The PCM is the primary module, but that's not the only one. Check page 5 of this PDF.

So if you check your list against this and they haven't done one of these modules, ask them why. Cause they're getting paid to fix these.

Also, I want to point out now that if your car is in for the BlueCruise update...all of the modules that were supposed to be updated under CSP 21P22 are supposed to be done at step 19 of the 21G01 BlueCruise procedure, and that's fully paid for by Ford as well. So if you have a BlueCruise prepped car and you send it to the dealer to get that sorted you should get it back with NO UPDATES PENDING.

Edit: This may not be the case in countries where BlueCruise is not available. You will have to consult with your dealer tech in your local area.

Mike
Very helpful. Thank you
Sponsored

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
I would love for someone to check my vin and let me know.

I just got my Car back from the dealer after it has been stuck on 1.7 for the last 6 month. THey reprogrammed the apim and said everything is good now they also updated it to have bluecruise which seems to be working. I would love form someone to check if there were any updates missing. My dealer seems knowledgeable though, I did have to leave the car overnight but it was ready the enxt morning.

My VIn is 3FMTK3SUXMMA06766

David

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I would love for someone to check my vin and let me know.

I just got my Car back from the dealer after it has been stuck on 1.7 for the last 6 month. THey reprogrammed the apim and said everything is good now they also updated it to have bluecruise which seems to be working. I would love form someone to check if there were any updates missing. My dealer seems knowledgeable though, I did have to leave the car overnight but it was ready the enxt morning.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1652983790154

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ohhhh. I thought you were asking me. Totally misunderstood. Apologies. I made it home the 200 miles (afraid to stop and turn off anywhere until I got home). Let it sit at home for an hour. Fault still showed. Tried one more time 15 minutes later and it’s gone. 🤷
You fixed it!!

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Ice Blue GT Performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ran these updates today, it also had an HVAC update that I ran. The imaging processing error would not clear, not sure how critical that is.

20220521_113225.jpg

20220521_134758.jpg

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
When you reset the CMDTCs was the car on?
Like completely on not just on accessory mode?

Mike

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Entirely possible, and it was premature on my part to assume that all these connections were made with the vehicle at the dealership. You're absolutely right, that could have been the scenario. Your service manager as well as the tech have a screen they can pull up that shows all the software updates you need as well as every little sneeze (DTCs) your car has had since birth. So yeah they may just be trying to get ahead of the game.

I estimate that it will take a full day and a half of nothing but programming to get your car up to current. And I hope your tech has done these updates before and has a proper powersupply to provide ample juice while the programming goes on.

Let us know how you get on...

Mike
Mike,
I took my mach-e into a local Ford dealer on Tuesday for the glass recall and csp 21P22 service. They are now refusing to do any of the mach-e glass recalls until they can find a glass shop that will do them without breaking the windshield. Too many unhappy customers. Since I couldn't do the recalls, I didn't leave the car for the csp 21P22 updates. In the mean time, All of the updates for Blue Cruise have been installed. I just took the Mach-e out for a test drive and Blue Cruise seems to work well.

Could you rerun FDRS again so I could see which modules still need updating?

Thanks,
Dennis

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mike,
I took my mach-e into a local Ford dealer on Tuesday for the glass recall and csp 21P22 service. They are now refusing to do any of the mach-e glass recalls until they can find a glass shop that will do them without breaking the windshield. Too many unhappy customers. Since I couldn't do the recalls, I didn't leave the car for the csp 21P22 updates. In the mean time, All of the updates for Blue Cruise have been installed. I just took the Mach-e out for a test drive and Blue Cruise seems to work well.

Could you rerun FDRS again so I could see which modules still need updating?

Thanks,
Dennis
Attached sir.

Best,

Mike

3FMTK3SU1MMA08471_Updates_Pending_5-22-22.png

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
SO these are additional updates that the dealer did not do and that possible will happen over the air assuming the APIM module that they say fixed is working.
Dunno who that was directed to but...

Since you're car is updated to the point where OTAs are possible again, then yes, in theory, the modules listed with the exceptions of the GSM and the DSP can all be updated via the OTA process. Confidence is not high that there are any near term planned updates for those specific modules though. The GSM and DSP can only be done using FDRS at this point. Would probably take 5 minutes, tops, for both.

Mike

Truffle

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
Can someone please look up my car. I picked it up on Saturday 5/21 and I am not able to activate Ford Pass. I was told everything is updated. I appreciate your help.
3FMTK3R79NMA19459

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Can someone please look up my car. I picked it up on Saturday 5/21 and I am not able to activate Ford Pass. I was told everything is updated. I appreciate your help.
VIN
They checked for OTA's but didn't do the following module updates. However, nothing here is critical and couldn't wait for an OTA.

You are unable to active the vehicle in Ford Pass? I'm surprised that isn't something they had you do when you picked it up. Do a master reset and then make sure the the Connect settings are all enabled. Give it a try again after. If it still doesn't work then there are a few threads which go through in more detail.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1653307605225

Nurseylaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Thank you. My salesman tried to get it set up but couldn’t. He said that it was probably because it may take 24 hours for the account to be available🤷‍♀️. It was close to closing and I think he really wanted to go home.
I appreciate your help.

slambertr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Hi All -
THANK YOU for this - I love this Forum. The dealer just called and my MME is reported to be good-to-go. Can I private message someone my VIN so we can see if it is indeed good-to-go?
Thank you!
Sponsored