Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
I'm curious what's listed for this one, wondering how long it's going to take the dealer if they have to deal with it.

3FMTK3SU1NMA24087
Well unless the PDI checklist has changed, or your car shows up with a fault displayed the dealership doesn't just jump in and do all updates before handing over the car to you. I know I just went through this.
1654875168259.png

None of these take a particularly long time, but I don't think there are any TSBs that would apply for these updates on a 2022.
I was about to say...none of those items would be considered recalls or open actions that would require the tech to perform the update before delivering to the customer. At least not currently. I don't know if the DSM one will get it's own CSP or TSB due to the seats not adjusting based on the driver's profile (driver 1 vs. driver 2, etc.) which was what it was designed to correct.

But if I had to guess, unless the dealership is feeling generous that day this car will be delivered with those updates still pending.

Mike

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
Can someone list the upgrades needed for my car? I'm going into the dealer for the third time on Wednesday for BC update. I'd like to see what is needed.

VIN: 3FMTK3RM2MMA25785

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Taking my GT in for 10,000 mile service on Thursday. Can someone please check 3FMTK4SE2MME00387? Thank you.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Taking my GT in for 10,000 mile service on Thursday. Can someone please check 3FMTK4SE2MME00387? Thank you.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK4SE2MME00387-13-June-22

Hope for a loaner....

Mike

Mancini789

First Name
Mancini
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No have
Occupation
freelance
Country flag
Oh... this is absolutely amazing. Thanks to everyone helping out

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
He beat me to it...posted this while I was looking you up.

I have a Prem EX AWD. and my car is up to date. So I keep an up-to-date list of my module software versions for comparisons.

For reference, of the BC specific modules, our IPCs are the only things that have different software versions. Yours is LJ8T-14C026-BL and mine is LU5T-10F906-BA.

Your GWM is also different than mine, yours is LJ8T-14H021-EKM and mine is revision LJ8T-14H021-EKN.

The other differences we share would be accounted for by the items in the list above that have not yet been updated on your car.

You indicated that your car is going back in for BC concerns specifically...well that IPC stands out as the thing that needs updating first then. And I wouldn't be surprised that if after that a GWM update pops up in the list for the tech to update next.

Mike

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK4SE2MME00387-13-June-22

Hope for a loaner....

Mike
Thanks Mike. I was not expecting such a long list. being Job 2. I have OTA turned on. Should any of these come through OTA? I am eligible for 21P22.

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
He beat me to it...posted this while I was looking you up.

I have a Prem EX AWD. and my car is up to date. So I keep an up-to-date list of my module software versions for comparisons.

For reference, of the BC specific modules, our IPCs are the only things that have different software versions. Yours is LJ8T-14C026-BL and mine is LU5T-10F906-BA.

Your GWM is also different than mine, yours is LJ8T-14H021-EKM and mine is revision LJ8T-14H021-EKN.

The other differences we share would be accounted for by the items in the list above that have not yet been updated on your car.

You indicated that your car is going back in for BC concerns specifically...well that IPC stands out as the thing that needs updating first then. And I wouldn't be surprised that if after that a GWM update pops up in the list for the tech to update next.

Mike
Should be IPC -> GWM -> APIM.

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Well yes, eventually, but since he's having a tech do it I didn't go that far into it.

But you're right.

Mike
I just wanted to clarify. I helped someone get BC via FDRS yesterday so it happened to be fresh in my memory that these were the last couple of steps to get there.

babgvant

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Would be awesome if someone could check my VIN: 3FMTK4SX0MME01880. Thank you.

TimZ

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR TP2 Schwarz. Mach-E RWD SR Starwithe
Occupation
Printer
Country flag
Hello, I also need help. Could someone please check the two following VIN of my two MME?

Job1: WF0TK1EM4MMA32019
Job2: WF0TK1EM7MMA47923

Thanks!

Tim
Sponsored