Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Hello! if there is a chance could someone please check VIN 3FMTK3SS8MMA20664
I got my car back yesterday and grateful it is working but curious if the update needed was done and anything else I previously had listed. Thanks very much in advance!
19 Mar '21 build date, Job 1 car.
Okay, so I show that work was done on the 22nd regarding the HVJB. Some sort of pinpoint diagnostics test. I don't see where any module programming took place. The modules that were supposed to be updated by the recall are no longer in your list of available updates, so that has been done.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SS8MMA20664-26-July-22

Mike
Sponsored

hayzl313

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium AWD Iconic Silver Mach-E
Country flag
19 Mar '21 build date, Job 1 car.
Okay, so I show that work was done on the 22nd regarding the HVJB. Some sort of pinpoint diagnostics test. I don't see where any module programming took place. The modules that were supposed to be updated by the recall are no longer in your list of available updates, so that has been done.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SS8MMA20664-26-July-22

Mike
Thanks so much Mike. Truly appreciate it... They claimed all updates were done 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ somehow my car is working and it wasn't before so I guess it worked? 😂

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just got an OTA update for ford powerup 2.8.3 - what does this update ? Were any modules updated - I did see new games show up. VIN is 3FMTK3SS3MMA57010
Comparing today's software list with the version I sent you back on the 21st the only thing that dropped off was the GSM (gearshift module).

I know what OTA 2.8.3 was supposed to do for Job 1 cars. That was the final OTA for them to get BlueCruise. Your current APIM software version is MU5T-14G676-EC. You'd have to look at tyour "Sync About" screen to see if your APIM got updated. I can't tell that from here. Job 1 and Job 2 cars have been kinda on different tracks for APIM and other updates because the Job 2 cars already had BC enabled when they arrived. So I'm not totally sure what 2.8.3 was supposed to do on a Job 2 car. You might ask @DevSecOps or @WyldStallyn that question, they might know.

Mike

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone able to check my VIN 3FMTK1SS6MMA42456

Just wanna see if the only updates I have left are the BC ones + the contactor recall, and if there's any OTAs pending
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS6MMA42456-26-July-22

I can't see pending OTAs with FDRS. That's a dealer PTS thing.

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey Mike G,

My dealership did FDRS today which included 21P22, and 22S41, and then performed module repairs after getting the B1578 code in the IPMA by following the steps outlined in the new TSB 22-2295. Took awhile.

Could you check what the FDRS queue for it looks like now? -> VIN-> 3FMTK1SS0MMA46549

Thanks in advance,

Doug
No problem. It looks quite a bit pared down from the last time I looked:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS0MMA46549-26-July-22

More reasonable don't you think?

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mike G.
What equipment do you use to connect to the OBD II ? Also the best charger to buy.
Do you need a FDRS subscription to check what software is need to be updated?
I use the recommended Mongoose+ Ford J2534 cable and the Solar PL6100 charger/powersupply. Both are available on Amazon.

You can get the FDRS software and install it and then when a few updates pop up (You can check here and we'll let you know) then get a two day license and use it with the FDRS software you've already installed.

There's a whole thread on how this is done on this forum as well as the F-150 forum, and I would recommend reading through at least the initial "How-To" posts in both of those forums to make sure all topics are covered. Lots of smart folks put that together and it's based on all their experiences.

Mike

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
No problem. It looks quite a bit pared down from the last time I looked:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS0MMA46549-26-July-22

More reasonable don't you think?

Mike
Hey Mike,

Heck yes, the 7 hours (slow Wifi?) the tech spent on FDRS wasn't wasted. Thanks again. Neat.

Doug

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I use the recommended Mongoose+ Ford J2534 cable and the Solar PL6100 charger/powersupply. Both are available on Amazon.

You can get the FDRS software and install it and then when a few updates pop up (You can check here and we'll let you know) then get a two day license and use it with the FDRS software you've already installed.

There's a whole thread on how this is done on this forum as well as the F-150 forum, and I would recommend reading through at least the initial "How-To" posts in both of those forums to make sure all topics are covered. Lots of smart folks put that together and it's based on all their experiences.

Mike
Great thanks

Killerkg

First Name
Kunal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Job 2
Occupation
Finance
Comparing today's software list with the version I sent you back on the 21st the only thing that dropped off was the GSM (gearshift module).

I know what OTA 2.8.3 was supposed to do for Job 1 cars. That was the final OTA for them to get BlueCruise. Your current APIM software version is MU5T-14G676-EC. You'd have to look at tyour "Sync About" screen to see if your APIM got updated. I can't tell that from here. Job 1 and Job 2 cars have been kinda on different tracks for APIM and other updates because the Job 2 cars already had BC enabled when they arrived. So I'm not totally sure what 2.8.3 was supposed to do on a Job 2 car. You might ask @DevSecOps or @WyldStallyn that question, they might know.

Mike

Thanks for checking, the only change I saw was the addition of games ( tiles and blocks). My sync4 version is now on 22095_product revision 421

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for checking, the only change I saw was the addition of games ( tiles and blocks). My sync4 version is now on 22095_product revision 421
Same here but I now can set check for OTA every day and the time seems to stick

Truffle

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
Thank you. I recently had the recall updates done . Can you please check if they actually got done?
Thanks a lot!
3FMTK3R79NMA19459

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you. I recently had the recall updates done . Can you please check if they actually got done?
Thanks a lot!
3FMTK3R79NMA19459
They were done on the 18th along with your Driver's Seat Module (DSM), HVAC, and Wireless Charging (WACM).

You only have the RFA (Bluetooth) and the OBCC (onboard charger module) left in your list.

RFA gets updated if you are experiencing issues with PAAK and your car not recognizing your phone, that sort of thing. OBCC would be if you're experiencing issues with certain DCFC.

Mike

machmaster

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
First time poster. Picked up vehicle on 7/8, which might have been at the beginning of the server-side issue on the 22S41 recall. I imagine my vehicle was updated, but just want to make sure.

Have also had issues with charging an iPhone... phone gets very hot and doesn't charge at all. Curious if the WACM shows.

Would anyone be willing to run 3FMTK1SS2NMA25381? Thank you in advance!

duck2412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Took my MME to the dealer with a long list of software related issues. Just picked it up an I was told, that they applied all pending updates.

Could a kind soul run my VIN to confirm there are no updates left? :)

VIN: WF0TK3SUXNMA05375
Sponsored