Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

bs1055

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Eng/M&A
Country flag
Just had a stop safely now. Can someone please look up my VIN? DMs open.
Sponsored

Electro

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e ER AWD Premium
Country flag
Can you check mine please? Thanks. 3FMTK3SU0NMA08236

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Hello. I wonder if someone could please check my VIN WF0TR1RM4MMA30003, it’s back at the dealer again tomorrow for the electrical drain issue so I’d like to make sure I can tell them whats available to update in case they don’t check. They have the car for three days and I think they’re going to do a number of updates. Thanks!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Hello. I wonder if someone could please check my VIN WF0TR1RM4MMA30003, it’s back at the dealer again tomorrow for the electrical drain issue so I’d like to make sure I can tell them whats available to update in case they don’t check. They have the car for three days and I think they’re going to do a number of updates. Thanks!
Here's what's on the menu:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TR1RM4MMA30003-7-Aug-22

Mike

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
Hello!

Could someone (at their earliest convenience) kindly run my VIN to verify I received all of the 21G01 updates? Given that my dealer said all my modules were up to date and I received the recall update OTA, I’d like to make sure that everything is installed before the CSP goes away. Thank you so very much!

VIN is 3FMTK3SS5MMA24672.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello!

Could someone (at their earliest convenience) kindly run my VIN to verify I received all of the 21G01 updates? Given that my dealer said all my modules were up to date and I received the recall update OTA, I’d like to make sure that everything is installed before the CSP goes away. Thank you so very much!

VIN is 3FMTK3SS5MMA24672.
25 Apr '21 build date, Job 1 car.

There are no BlueCruise specific updates showing as available...but...you may want to call and ask them why they failed to follow instructions at step 19 of the 21G01 procedures for updating to BlueCruise, where it says that if the updates for CSP 21P22 haven't been done, to stop and go back and do those before continuing with the BlueCruise update.

That's the only explanation for why you still have all these door modules and the RFA, etc still in your list.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SS5MMA24672-7-Aug-22

I've attached the BlueCruise (21G01) and the CSP 21P22 procedures so you can read for yourself what was supposed to happen. When you re-engage with your service advisor you'll be better informed.

Mike

Attachments

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
@Mike G Thank you so much!! ☺ That is a much longer list than I was expecting… I will go in much more prepared now. This thread and forum are the best!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m picking up my car tomorrow assuming all goes well. Would someone be so kind as to run my VIN to see if there’s anything I need to have done beforehand? It’s VIN 3FMTK3SU7NMA27866
Thanks!
26 May '22 build date.

Sure you don't want to wait till they've done the 22S41 recall updates? They haven't started doing anything yet.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU7NMA27866-7-Aug-22

Mike

Godawgs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4X Ordered
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I’m picking up my car tomorrow assuming all goes well. Would someone be so kind as to run my VIN to see if there’s anything I need to have done beforehand? It’s VIN 3FMTK3SU7NMA27866
26 May '22 build date.

Sure you don't want to wait till they've done the 22S41 recall updates? They haven't started doing anything yet.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU7NMA27866-7-Aug-22

Mike
Thanks Mike, I’ll ask them to do those!

cbcasas

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Hey @Mike G can you run my VIN? Making sure the dealer hit all the updates while it was away for HVBJB replacement. Thanks, and I appreciate you.

3FMTK3SUXMMA10610

gloec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Just got my car in Greece and they told me that they updated it due to the last recall.

For that reason, they delayed the delivery for almost a month!!1 They said that the production completed on 3/25 and it took a full 4 months to be shipped, arrive in Europe and get delivered.

Mike, I would be grateful if you could please run my VIN
WF0TK1E73NMA12078 to get some additional info.

Many thanks, I really appreciate it!!

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey @Mike G can you run my VIN? Making sure the dealer hit all the updates while it was away for HVBJB replacement. Thanks, and I appreciate you.

3FMTK3SUXMMA10610
Here's the list, recall updates are done:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXMMA10610-8-Aug-22

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got my car in Greece and they told me that they updated it due to the last recall.

For that reason, they delayed the delivery for almost a month!!1 They said that the production completed on 3/25 and it took a full 4 months to be shipped, arrive in Europe and get delivered.

Mike, I would be grateful if you could please run my VIN
WF0TK1E73NMA12078 to get some additional info.

Many thanks, I really appreciate it!!
Here's your build date info:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK1E73NMA12078-Build_Date

And your recall updates were performed there in Greece on the 12th of July.

Here's the list of currently available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK1E73NMA12078-8-Aug-22

Enjoy your new car!!

Mike