Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Can someone check my 2021? VIN 3FMTK3SU3MMA10707

Just picked it back up from the dealer. They said they did all necessary updates, but I‘m still at 2.7.4.

Thanks!
29 Jan '21 build date, Job 1 car.

You should make an appointment for your car and tell the service writer you want programs 21P22 and 21G01 performed...and while it's in there you want 22B10 as well.

OTAs are one thing...but there's simply no reason to wait until Ford's labor funding of these programs runs out in the hopes that an OTA is going to update these. If you haven't been updated by now to BlueCruise you likely have a problem that only the service tech can fix using FDRS.

Your car is the earliest build I've come across (at least recently) that still doesn't have BlueCruise.

Here's the list of available updates, it might surprise you:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU3MMA10707-20-Aug-22

I've attached the relevant documentation of the programs I mentioned for your reference.

Mike

Attachments

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Please check 21 Job 1 3FMTK3SU4MMA38516
I received Bluecruise and the recall OTA but have a dealer appointment on Tuesday to get outstanding 21P22 along with one year service. Wondering if there are modules I should ask to have excluded or included.
25 Jun '21 build date, Job 2 car.

If you take the list from 23 June and add the recently released BCM and GFM updates to it you'll end up with this list:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU4MMA38516-20-Aug-22

Modules listed in CSP 21P22 in your list would be the BCM, OBCC, and the RFA.

If your iPhone isn't charging properly then you may want to mention that so that the WACM gets updated. If sometimes your driver's seat and mirrors don't adjust to the correct settings for the key fob your using then you might want to mention that so the DSM gets updated. If you don't seem to get enough heat in the cabin when it's cold outside you may want to mention that so the HVAC gets updated. None of the above listed updates are anything you should avoid, they all should be done, but some will require "customer concerns" mentioned to the service writer to initiate the update process. All of that list would not take more than an hour.

Mike

Attachments

jeremyF

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
29 Jan '21 build date, Job 1 car.

You should make an appointment for your car and tell the service writer you want programs 21P22 and 21G01 performed...and while it's in there you want 22B10 as well.

OTAs are one thing...but there's simply no reason to wait until Ford's labor funding of these programs runs out in the hopes that an OTA is going to update these. If you haven't been updated by now to BlueCruise you likely have a problem that only the service tech can fix using FDRS.

Your car is the earliest build I've come across (at least recently) that still doesn't have BlueCruise.

Here's the list of available updates, it might surprise you:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU4MMA38516-20-Aug-22

I've attached the relevant documentation of the programs I mentioned for your reference.

Mike
thanks! I appreciate the info and advice.

willowma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD on order
Country flag
25 Jun '21 build date, Job 2 car.

If you take the list from 23 June and add the recently released BCM and GFM updates to it you'll end up with this list:

Modules listed in CSP 21P22 in your list would be the BCM, OBCC, and the RFA.

If your iPhone isn't charging properly then you may want to mention that so that the WACM gets updated. If sometimes your driver's seat and mirrors don't adjust to the correct settings for the key fob your using then you might want to mention that so the DSM gets updated. If you don't seem to get enough heat in the cabin when it's cold outside you may want to mention that so the HVAC gets updated. None of the above listed updates are anything you should avoid, they all should be done, but some will require "customer concerns" mentioned to the service writer to initiate the update process. All of that list would not take more than an hour.

Mike
Thanks Mike. Very helpful.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
Hello there. I have a 2021, job one with a July 24 build date. I’ve had the 21P22 and HVBJB updates completed at the dealer. I have had continuing problems with my front camera fault occurring even after module replacement, and as you mentioned in a previous post I am also having issues where my key fob doesn’t reset the seat and mirrors when I get in the car. Please check my van for updates thank you so much: 3FMTK1SS5MMA46563

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello there. I have a 2021, job one with a July 24 build date. I’ve had the 21P22 and HVBJB updates completed at the dealer. I have had continuing problems with my front camera fault occurring even after module replacement, and as you mentioned in a previous post I am also having issues where my key fob doesn’t reset the seat and mirrors when I get in the car. Please check my van for updates thank you so much: 3FMTK1SS5MMA46563
23 Jul '21 build date, Job 2 car.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS5MMA46563-20-Aug-22

Mike

cammisuli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Mach E 4x
Country flag
Hey all, I’m going to be doing a somewhat long trip soon and I want to make sure that everything is updated; can I get a look up for 3FMTK3SUXNMA16750 please?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey all, I’m going to be doing a somewhat long trip soon and I want to make sure that everything is updated; can I get a look up for 3FMTK3SUXNMA16750 please?
12 Apr '22 build date.

Your 22S41 recall hasn't been done, but I guess you know that:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXNMA16750-20-Aug-22

Mike

JeffGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ext range
Country flag
Hmm. I wonder if my dealer never got as far as step 22:

22. Mach-E vehicles ONLY. Not required for F-150. • Select Toolbox tab in FDRS. • Perform two (2) hard resets from FDRS main menu to reset SYNC (Otherwise hands free option will not be visible). • Select APIM – Reset the SYNC module [APIM] / Download and Run

I NEVER get hands-free offered, even on roads known to be Blue Zones (verified with other drivers AND Ford).

findingtim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended
Country flag
Hi everyone, just got my 2022 Mach E Premium AWD Extended Range on Thursday and got the notice for the powertrain malfunction /reduced power and high-voltage battery warning the next day. Can someone check the vin# 3FMTK3SUXNMA27683 for me before I take it back to the dealer?

Thank you!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi everyone, just got my 2022 Mach E Premium AWD Extended Range on Thursday and got the notice for the powertrain malfunction /reduced power and high-voltage battery warning the next day. Can someone check the vin# 3FMTK3SUXNMA27683 for me before I take it back to the dealer?

Thank you!
22 May '22 build date.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXNMA27683-20-Aug-22

Your 22S41 recall was performed on the 18th.

Mike

Searcol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE Premium
Country flag
Please check 21 3FMTK3SS1MMA55482. Widget shows OTAM_E1016 with an update presented 7/28 and expiring 8/4. This was the recall patch and it failed. Nothing since then.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Please check 21 3FMTK3SS1MMA55482. Widget shows OTAM_E1016 with an update presented 7/28 and expiring 8/4. This was the recall patch and it failed. Nothing since then.
22 Sep '21 build date, Job 2 car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SS1MMA55482-21-Aug-22

Mike
Sponsored