Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Okay.. they say it is done now, and they rechecked the modules for 21P22. Is it possible for someone to run my VIN again before I pick it up tonight? VIN 3FMTK3SU3MMA10707. Thank you for all the help!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU3MMA10707-23-Sep-22

So are you sure you're not having problems with your iPhone not charging properly or getting too hot on the charge pad? And your windshield never fogs up and you get plenty of heat out of the vents? And you never ever have any speaker drop outs or annoying distortion from the sound system?

🤔
Sponsored

jeremyF

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU3MMA10707-23-Sep-22

So are you sure you're not having problems with your iPhone not charging properly or getting too hot on the charge pad? And your windshield never fogs up and you get plenty of heat out of the vents? And you never ever have any speaker drop outs or annoying distortion from the sound system?

🤔
Thank you for the speedy reply, greatly appreciated! I don't have the patience to interact with the dealership anymore this go-around. I will keep all this in mind if/when I need anything else done, or if I run into any of these specific issues. Fortunately I haven't noticed any of these problems, yet.

ahern149

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustange Mach-E Select Awd
Country flag
Well they may be looking at the wiring issue that our cars have with the parking brake. My service advisor said it applied to my car as well. TSB 22-2143.

I don't have the warning message yet, but apparently it's only a matter of time (like the HVJB thing).

Here's the list of available updates, and no it doesn't look like any programming has gone on yet:

Every day they don't program...more stuff gets released. I did another GWM module update just this morning.
This is what they came up with when I picked it up. May you check if they cleared or updated anything else.

19F457CC-B684-482B-A016-3ABE6104492D.jpeg

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is what they came up with when I picked it up. May you check if they cleared or updated anything else.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 19F457CC-B684-482B-A016-3ABE6104492D
Nope. Everything is still there, including all the door modules...all that CSP 21P22 stuff.

No programming of any sort took place.

OSLOTT

First Name
Ole Slott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E AWD SR IBSM
Country flag
Hi guys

I'm in for an update on Monday morning - the recall issue. Hopefully they also update the other modules as well. So It would be great if someone here could tell me what updates there are pending for my Mache-E.

This is my VIN: WF0TK3SS3NMA06298

Have a great weekend :)
Ole

nurriz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e RWD extended range
Country flag
I just had my Mach-E in the shop to change the windshield (recall thingy). Before that the update system was stuck in a situation I've seen more people in here have, where you can't turn automatic updates on and nothing ever gets updated.

I thought this got resolved because they say they updated the car, but it's back to its old ways now. Says no updates are available and the UI gets weird if you turn on automatic updates. Also you can't save a schedule for updates. Can someone look up what's missing for my VIN?
WF0TK1E77MMA39590

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just had my Mach-E in the shop to change the windshield (recall thingy). Before that the update system was stuck in a situation I've seen more people in here have, where you can't turn automatic updates on and nothing ever gets updated.

I thought this got resolved because they say they updated the car, but it's back to its old ways now. Says no updates are available and the UI gets weird if you turn on automatic updates. Also you can't save a schedule for updates. Can someone look up what's missing for my VIN?
WF0TK1E77MMA39590
13 Jun '21 build date, Job 1 car.

It looks like they did the 22S41 recall and the CSP 21P22 on the 8th of Sep.

Most of those same modules have received another update though..... so you're kindof back where you started:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK1E77MMA39590-24-Sep-22

You do have an APIM (Sync module) update in the list and your tech may need to update that one if you're not getting OTAs. They should be able to check their "OTA Dashboard" for your car and tell you what the story is. They can see all your trouble codes in 'real time'. Your car is talking to the cloud everytime you drive it.

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi guys

I'm in for an update on Monday morning - the recall issue. Hopefully they also update the other modules as well. So It would be great if someone here could tell me what updates there are pending for my Mache-E.

This is my VIN: WF0TK3SS3NMA06298

Have a great weekend :)
Ole
27 Jan '22 build date

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK3SS3NMA06298-24-Sep-22

The 22S41 recall-related modules are the PCM, BECM, SOBDM, SOBDMB and SOBDMC. Once the tech selects the PCM they will all chain in sequence automatically.

They might do the OBCC at the same time since I think that's in the instructions to do that if it's available, but you'd have to ask them.

The HVAC update is for folks who are not getting enough heat, or their windscreen fogs up a bit sometimes when driving.

The RFA is updated if you have a concern about your phone bluetooth losing it's connection with the car sometimes, or if PAAK is not connecting or drops connections.

The DSM is updated if your driver's seat and mirrors sometimes do not adjust correctly for the key fob (or PAAK) profile you are using. Example, wife drives car with her fob, but the seat and mirrors adjust to settings for your fob instead.

The door modules just showed up for all of us this morning (all '21 and '22 cars). No idea what those updates are intended to correct.

Mike

Last edited:

Space-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
New to the EV world. Just got mine last week. Would love to know what needs updating

3FMTK3R75MMA02348

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
New to the EV world. Just got mine last week. Would love to know what needs updating

3FMTK3R75MMA02348
12 Nov '20 build date, early Job 1 car

CSP 21P22 was done on 27 June '22.

You are eligible to get BlueCruise programmed by your dealer service dept if it's not already working, and also the extra key fob if you don't already have two of them.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R75MMA02348-24-Sep-22FSA

Here's the list of available updates for your car:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R75MMA02348-24-Sep-22

Mike

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
Hey folks, need someone to run my VIN.
Please DM me and I'll quickly respond with my VIN. I don't post it in public view of the forums.

I'm asking this time because I had a weird issue where in trying to go in R, the car was still moving forward with a SHIFT SYSTEM FAULT error. It's "resolved" in that it's not happening at the moment, but I am going in Monday morning to get looked at.

This may be TSB 21-2405, but I want to see if A) The GSM has an update available and B) if any OTA updates were scheduled or conducted on Sept 23 or 24.

Thanks in advance!

OSLOTT

First Name
Ole Slott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E AWD SR IBSM
Country flag
27 Jan '22 build date

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R75MMA02348-24-Sep-22

The 22S41 recall-related modules are the PCM, BECM, SOBDM, SOBDMB and SOBDMC. Once the tech selects the PCM they will all chain in sequence automatically.

They might do the OBCC at the same time since I think that's in the instructions to do that if it's available, but you'd have to ask them.

The HVAC update is for folks who are not getting enough heat, or their windscreen fogs up a bit sometimes when driving.

The RFA is updated if you have a concern about your phone bluetooth losing it's connection with the car sometimes, or if PAAK is not connecting or drops connections.

The DSM is updated if your driver's seat and mirrors sometimes do not adjust correctly for the key fob (or PAAK0 profile you are using. Example, wife drives car with her fob, but the seat and mirrors adjust to settings for your fob instead.

The door modules just showed up for all of us this morning (all '21 and '22 cars). No idea what those updates are intended to correct.

Mike
Hi Mike

Thank you so much for your help Mike. It is much appreciated :)

I'll bring the list to the dealership on Monday.

So if I don't have any issues related to what you write about the HVAC, RFA and the DSM, then no need to ask the dealership to update them?

I'll ask the dealership if they have any information regarding the door modules.

I'm still arguing with myself whether to buy or not to buy the Mongoose adapter and do the updates myself. But It is a lot of money to spend...

Have a great day Mike

Best regards
Ole Slott Jensen

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So if I don't have any issues related to what you write about the HVAC, RFA and the DSM, then no need to ask the dealership to update them?
If you are not having problems then no need to ask.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey folks, need someone to run my VIN.
Please DM me and I'll quickly respond with my VIN. I don't post it in public view of the forums.

I'm asking this time because I had a weird issue where in trying to go in R, the car was still moving forward with a SHIFT SYSTEM FAULT error. It's "resolved" in that it's not happening at the moment, but I am going in Monday morning to get looked at.

This may be TSB 21-2405, but I want to see if A) The GSM has an update available and B) if any OTA updates were scheduled or conducted on Sept 23 or 24.

Thanks in advance!
You can send me your VIN and I can tell you what's available in FDRS. You'll have to ask somebody like MachLee to run your VIN in PTS to see DTCs though. Can't see those in FDRS.

Moeyjar

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hey folks,

About to schedule an appointment with the dealer and wondering if someone would mind running my VIN for available updates. I'm hoping to get both of these updates installed, plus any other modules that might be related.

21P22 - SOFTWARE CALIBRATION UPDATE
22S41 - BATTERY ENERGY CONTROL MODULE SOFTWARE UPDATE.

3FMTK4SX8MME02971

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored