Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Hey Mike, do you mind checking my vin again (3FMTK3SUXMMA08355)? I grabbed my car just yesterday from dealership. I've asked them to complete 22S41 recall programming as well as the rest of the updates under CSP 21P22 that weren't initially done. Could you see if they actually completed these updates?

I was told they also attempted to install 21G01 updates, but apparently they ran into some issues and requested further assistance from Ford. So I will have to drop off the car at the shop again once they receive further instructions...

Thank you!
I can't see the session logs for the 30th but they were checking out some issue with your alarm on the 29th and did an IPMA camera alignment as well that day.

Here's the list of available updates, and none of them are cruise control related:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXMMA08355-2-Oct-22

Mike
Sponsored

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have a January 2021 build, and haven’t received any updates for a while, and no BlueCruise.

Would someone please check what updates are available for me, and whether I should bite the bullet, and take it to the dealer?

3FMTK3SU5MMA10952

Thank you!

Barry

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have a January 2021 build, and haven’t received any updates for a while, and no BlueCruise.

Would someone please check what updates are available for me, and whether I should bite the bullet, and take it to the dealer?

3FMTK3SU5MMA10952

Thank you!

Barry
5 Feb '21 build date, Job 1 car.

You had CSP 21P22 performed on the 21st of Jan 22 but you must have gotten the 22S41 HVJB recall by OTA since there is no record of a service visit for that.

Here's what ETIS says are outstanding field service actions for your car:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU5MMA10952_ETIS

And here's the list they will be working from:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU5MMA10952-2-Oct-22

I wouldn't wait much longer to get these outstanding actions resolved. The funding for things like BlueCruise programming (21G01) won't be available forever.

Mike

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
I got a power train reduced power service vehicle soon message... Can anyone see the DTC?

3FMTK3SU2MMA60045

EV_Vida

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1
Country flag
@Mike G - Which of those are specific to blue cruise?

I have BC but I know of others who do not.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Mike G - Which of those are specific to blue cruise?

I have BC but I know of others who do not.
The easiest thing to do is let you read it for yourself.

I've attached the instructions here.

The modules that are involved in BlueCruise programming are the GWM, TCU, APIM, CCM, CMR, IPC, IPMA, and the PSCM.

There is a caveat.......this sequence could be dependent on what modules may have been updated by an OTA already. So it's possible that whoever is doing the programming will be jumping into the middle of a programming sequence instead of starting from the very beginning as was originally intended back in March. The smart move is to still follow the sequence and if a given module isn't in the list move on to the next one in sequence.

Some of these updates are 'coordinated' (to use Ford's term). That means they are 'chained' together and supposed to be updated in a certain sequence by FDRS.

An example of that would be selecting at random the PCM in the list and then in succession the BECM, SOBDM, SOBDMB, and SOBDMC also get programmed. It's because they are all intended to get updated together.

CSP 21P22 was nine months ago or more. Funny thing is a lot of the same modules on that list are back with revised updates again. So I would plan on updating all those in that list as well. I've attached those instructions since at step 19 of the BlueCruise programming the tech is supposed to stop and go back and do all the updates in CSP 21P22 before continuing with BlueCruise programming.

Oh, and after you do the GFM and BCM you'll get asked whether or not you want to launch the TPMS re-learn. You can say no, and your tire pressures will show back up within a few minutes of driving the car. Or you can spring for the $11 315Mhz re-learn tool on Amazon and do the re-learn procedure. Either way.

Mike

Attachments

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got a power train reduced power service vehicle soon message... Can anyone see the DTC?

3FMTK3SU2MMA60045
Your service advisor can see in realtime what the DTCs are on your car. If you call them they can check your VIN in the "Connected Vehicle Dashboard" and tell you exactly what's happening and whether or not it's something to be concerned about.

Mike

SXBB

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Cardiovascular Perfusionist
Country flag
I recently joined the team with a lightly used 2021 MME GTPE in Space White! It was just in the shop for a "Software Calibration Update". I'd love to see what they did and if there's more that needs to be done. My VIN is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks
:)

Last edited:

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

3FMTK3SU2MMA60045
P0929 - Gear shift lock solenoid fault, you need a GSM update or replacement per TSB 22-2342. Restarting the car will clear the hard fault, it's not serious. Avoid fiddling with the knob in park until it's updated to avoid it happening again.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I recently joined the team with a lightly used 2021 MME GTPE in Space White! It was just in the shop for a "Software Calibration Update". I'd love to see what they did and if there's more that needs to be done. My VIN is 3FMTK4SX7MME02802.

Thanks
:)
16 Sep '21 build date, Job 2 car (GT-PE)

On the 29th and 30th the tech updated modules included in CSP 21P22 (see attached).

Here is the list of currently available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK4SX7MME02802-3-Oct-22

Mike

Attachments

hb45

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Ext AWD, Dark Mater Grey
Country flag
I am picking up my car next week and I have been told that the 22P25 (BCM & FTRM) recall notice has been completed. Can anyone check my VIN please.

WF0TR3SU4NMA37007

Thanks in advance

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I'm going to arrange for my Dealer to (hopefully) do all open updates this week. Can someone please run my VIN so I can see what's open and discuss with them? Thanks!

3FMTK3SU7MMA26280

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am picking up my car next week and I have been told that the 22P25 (BCM & FTRM) recall notice has been completed. Can anyone check my VIN please.

WF0TR3SU4NMA37007

Thanks in advance
10 Jul '22 build date.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TR3SU4NMA37007-3-Oct-22

It would be nice if they'd knock out the rest of this before you picked it up. It might take them maybe an hour.

Mike

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm going to arrange for my Dealer to (hopefully) do all open updates this week. Can someone please run my VIN so I can see what's open and discuss with them? Thanks!

3FMTK3SU7MMA26280
The list has once again gotten rather sizeable I'm afraid:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU7MMA26280-3-Oct-22

See if you can get them to at least do the gateway (GWM) and ask them if you are capable of getting OTAs.

Mike
Sponsored