Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
FDRS for Non-Motorcraft Licensees is down at present. They are aware of the problem. Watch this space.
FDRS_down.png

This means there are no login dialog boxes for name and password visible...so we can't login. It's just a plain white blank page instead of a login box. So until this is fixed........
FDRS appears o be back up this morning with login dialog boxes restored.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
3FMTK3SU8MMA08788

Howdy Mike...
Just had all the recalls done and "all" the updates. Service center say it's ready to pick up, just want to make sure they actually updated EVERYTHING...
Would you kindly run my vin again so I can make sure before I pick her up.

Please and thank you,
Doc Ray
Sorry about not responding sooner but all of us with "Non-Motorcraft" (Ford) licenses weren't able to log in for the last three days.

You'll probably want to discuss what the word "all" means with your service advisor.

Here's the list of what's available this morning:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU8MMA08788-1-Dec-22

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello to all team members

I would appreciate a check on my VIN WF0TK1EMXMMA54963
as I cannot see OTA updates happening.
Also any remark if any.

Thanks in advance!
28 Oct '21 build date, Job 2 car.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK1EMXMMA54963-1-Dec-22

You're in pretty good shape. You should be able to get that HVAC update done for free under CSP 22B28 ..and that GWM would be usefule to get updated as well since it enables other updates to happen.

titan2220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E AWD SR
Country flag
Good Morning
Curious on the status of my vehicle. My vehicle had the 22S41 recall listed as completed via OTA update. I subsequently got the DCFC (50wkh EVgo) update. Nothing since September 22.

I'm still on powerup 2.7

Checking ETIS (and NHTSA) I still have 22S41 open - which doesn't make sense?

Can someone check my VIN - going to the dealer but curious which modules need updating now

VIN 3FMTK1SS9MMA42323
I believe build date is July 3 or 4 2021

Thanks!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good Morning
Curious on the status of my vehicle. My vehicle had the 22S41 recall listed as completed via OTA update. I subsequently got the DCFC (50wkh EVgo) update. Nothing since September 22.

I'm still on powerup 2.7

Checking ETIS (and NHTSA) I still have 22S41 open - which doesn't make sense?

Can someone check my VIN - going to the dealer but curious which modules need updating now

VIN 3FMTK1SS9MMA42323
I believe build date is July 3 or 4 2021

Thanks!
FDRS says build date was 5 Jul '21.....just a couple of days before the Job 1 to Job 2 changeover.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS9MMA42323-1-Dec-22

You might want to ask them if you're "stuck" and unable to get updates to your APIM, GWM or TCU. That could be an issue for your car.

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
Sorry about not responding sooner but all of us with "Non-Motorcraft" (Ford) licenses weren't able to log in for the last three days.

You'll probably want to discuss what the word "all" means with your service advisor.

Here's the list of what's available this morning:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS9MMA42323-1-Dec-22

Mike
Thanks Mike,
The discussion went something like this...
Ford:Hey Ray, the cars all done and ready.
Ray: um ya remember that list I hand delivered to you..., I ran the FDRS again and it looks like 13 out of the 16 modules still arent updated...
Ford: oh, ummm, let me see what the tech is doing , maybe it's this or that blaaa blaaa blaaa...I'll get on top of that...
Ray: ya that'd be great...

Thanks Mike for the help...
We'd never know otherwise...

Unfortunately looks like I'll have to rely on you at least one more time to make sure they got them "ALL".

I hope it's nope too much work for you,
It's greatly appreciated.
My best,
Doc Ray

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Not specific to FDRS - but thanks to @Mike G again as after the module recommendations and CSP - my MachE has updated over and over and now I’m on 3.5.3 with my Dec/Jan ‘21 built car fully expecting to see the latest and greatest hit my car shortly as well.

Still have to go back to my dealer to get the few remaining modules updated to see if it’ll fix my PAAK Backup Passcode errors that I’ve had ever since :( I can create my PAAK just fine, but it does not work nor will sync allow me to set up the backup passcodes or apply my phone to my profile.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 2842A89A-8FCC-4C76-B125-01CE03B35C2A

Makis van Di

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021
Country flag
28 Oct '21 build date, Job 2 car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 2842A89A-8FCC-4C76-B125-01CE03B35C2A

You're in pretty good shape. You should be able to get that HVAC update done for free under CSP 22B28 ..and that GWM would be usefule to get updated as well since it enables other updates to happen.
Thank you Mike!!

When should I start seeing all new changes in menus (entertainment) and climate control new buttons?

Do you see what is my current FW level?

thank you again :)

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Not specific to FDRS - but thanks to @Mike G again as after the module recommendations and CSP - my MachE has updated over and over and now I’m on 3.5.3 with my Dec/Jan ‘21 built car fully expecting to see the latest and greatest hit my car shortly as well.

Still have to go back to my dealer to get the few remaining modules updated to see if it’ll fix my PAAK Backup Passcode errors that I’ve had ever since :( I can create my PAAK just fine, but it does not work nor will sync allow me to set up the backup passcodes or apply my phone to my profile.
Pull the PAAK fuse and try again: #53

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Pull the PAAK fuse and try again: #53
Damn! Trying this tonight!!! Thanks 👍

But let me tell ya glad I clicked through the link - as Fuse #53 was gonna be hard as hell to find 😅

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
Supposedly my Dealer completed FSO 21P22, Software Calibration Update yesterday. However, the Service Ticket just said "Sofware Update". So, I am concerned if I actually got the 21P22 update. Could someone be so kind as to check 3FMTK3RM7MMA08223?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Supposedly my Dealer completed FSO 21P22, Software Calibration Update yesterday. However, the Service Ticket just said "Sofware Update". So, I am concerned if I actually got the 21P22 update. Could someone be so kind as to check 3FMTK3RM7MMA08223?
10 Dec '20 build date, Job 1 car.

On the 29th of Nov the tech updated all modules listed in the instructions for CSP 21P22.

And then yesterday some the same modules got new updates released again...the PCM and SOBDM.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3RM7MMA08223-1-Dec-22

That HVAC could have been updated for free too. It's covered by the CSP 22B28 and the dealer will get paid by Ford to do the update. Don't know why they didn't do it at the time, takes like 2 minutes.

I'd like to see that TCU drop off your list...usually when a GWM or TCU is in the list getting those updated causes more OTAs to show up automagically.

See here for the HVAC update info.

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you Mike!!

When should I start seeing all new changes in menus (entertainment) and climate control new buttons?

Do you see what is my current FW level?

thank you again :)
For changes to the Sync system I'll refer you to this link so that you can compare your current Sync revision to the wiki page to see where you are in the progression of updates.

Mike

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
10 Dec '20 build date, Job 1 car.

On the 29th of Nov the tech updated all modules listed in the instructions for CSP 21P22.

And then yesterday some the same modules got new updates released again...the PCM and SOBDM.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3RM7MMA08223-1-Dec-22

That HVAC could have been updated for free too. It's covered by the CSP 22B28 and the dealer will get paid by Ford to do the update. Don't know why they didn't do it at the time, takes like 2 minutes.

I'd like to see that TCU drop off your list...usually when a GWM or TCU is in the list getting those updated causes more OTAs to show up automagically.

See here for the HVAC update info.

Mike
I really appreciate you taking time to do this. Happy Holliday!!!

HammerStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Request may have been buried during FDRS outage, if you have a chance (Canadian vehicle if it makes a difference).

Appreciate a check on update status, VIN 3FMTK3SU8NMA32171. Build date July 2022, and delivery Oct 2022, concerned as there has been no OTA updates since the vehicle was put in service even though everything appears to have been configured properly, WiFi and automatic updates etc. Dealer says unless the vehicle is showing fault status there is nothing they can do. Thanks
Sponsored