Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Awesome, thank you! Gonna go ahead, take then chance and see if that brings me up to 4.x then.
A couple of folks have said that when they went to do updates and they started with something like the PCM...when the list refreshed the GWM was missing from their list. So definitely try the GWM first before anything else (before it gets loose).
Sponsored

cbcasas

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Hey @Mike G , do you have a chance to check my VIN? Seeing if by chance I have the new GWM before I buy a license. Thank you as always!

3FMTK3SUXMMA10610

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey @Mike G , do you have a chance to check my VIN? Seeing if by chance I have the new GWM before I buy a license. Thank you as always!

3FMTK3SUXMMA10610
No gateway today.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SUXMMA10610-19-Dec-22

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
I just dropped mine off at the dealer because haven't received an update since I bought it. It will be cool to see the before and after list to see what they updated. Thanks!

3FMTK3SU9NMA41574

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just dropped mine off at the dealer because haven't received an update since I bought it. It will be cool to see the before and after list to see what they updated. Thanks!

3FMTK3SU9NMA41574
The 'before' is easy...an APIM update is all you have.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks wonder if they already updated some stuff today. What does the APIM control? I dont have current Sync or Bluecruise maps.
That's Sync.

And I thought you had just dropped it off so I didn't check the session logs...but yeah they have been hard at it and a lot of stuff got updated:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU9NMA41574-19-Dec-22

That APIM is probably being done right now...it might result in another GWM (gateway) popping up and it will be interesting to see if it does...and if they do it.

nmundo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium ER RWD MME
Country flag
A couple of folks have said that when they went to do updates and they started with something like the PCM...when the list refreshed the GWM was missing from their list. So definitely try the GWM first before anything else (before it gets loose).
Yeah I had seen that so made sure to do GWM first. No APIM showed up unfortunately. Did everything else so everything is cleared out. Guess it's just a waiting game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

reoquinn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
commercial pilot
Country flag
Hey Mike, can you check mine again 3FMTK1SS5NMA25200

Did an update with FDRS a few months ago, and want to make sure I'm up to date with everything.

Thanks again,

Rob

cafdiniz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Hello, can someone please check my VIN for error messages? >> 3FMTK3SU5MMA42851

I got the SVS warning about 1h ago, and now my FordPass shows two warnings:

1. Powertrain Malfunction / Reduced Power
2. High-Voltage Battery Warning

Thanks!

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Hello, can someone please check my VIN for error messages? >> 3FMTK3SU5MMA42851

I got the SVS warning about 1h ago, and now my FordPass shows two warnings:

1. Powertrain Malfunction / Reduced Power
2. High-Voltage Battery Warning

Thanks!
You have a whole bunch of lost communication codes, but I don't see much else in terms of hardware failures. Could be a computer glitch or some kind of wiring problem. Any chance rodents have been chewing on wires? I would double check the wiring integrity to the SOBDM (charger) under the frunk panels.

Matjaz

First Name
Matjaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Hello Mike. I also have a request for VIN check, I bought my car in Germany (used) and is now located in Slovenia and I have a feeling im a lot of updates behind.

VIN: WF0TK3SUXMMA31912

Thanks.

Matjaz

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah I had seen that so made sure to do GWM first. No APIM showed up unfortunately. Did everything else so everything is cleared out. Guess it's just a waiting game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is why I always hit the "Rerun Network Test" button one more time just before logging off...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R7XMMA09585-20-Dec-22

We didn't talk about what version of Sync you're on now...tell me if it's 539. If it is 539 now it will be interesting to see what this update takes you to. I think it may be something like 610, but I'm spitballing.

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
That's Sync.

And I thought you had just dropped it off so I didn't check the session logs...but yeah they have been hard at it and a lot of stuff got updated:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R7XMMA09585-20-Dec-22

That APIM is probably being done right now...it might result in another GWM (gateway) popping up and it will be interesting to see if it does...and if they do it.
Besides the increased heat for HVAC update, anyone know what these others address?