Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Thanks Mike for the great info! Would all those updates that dealer is performing been done OTA as well?
It's doubtful. That's the problem...the OTA system is pretty limited with respect to what gets sent out. This is why a lot of us just do our own updates. Just got tired of waiting for long promised improvements.
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello Mike. I also have a request for VIN check, I bought my car in Germany (used) and is now located in Slovenia and I have a feeling im a lot of updates behind.

VIN: WF0TK3SUXMMA31912

Thanks.

Matjaz
3 Jun '21 build date, Job 1 car.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others WF0TK3SUXMMA31912-20-Dec-22

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey Mike, can you check mine again 3FMTK1SS5NMA25200

Did an update with FDRS a few months ago, and want to make sure I'm up to date with everything.

Thanks again,

Rob
No problem...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS5NMA25200-20-Dec-22

Mike

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Besides the increased heat for HVAC update, anyone know what these others address?
The powertrain group normally gets done as a coordinated set.

So they did that and then did your HVAC for better heat, and then updated your body controller, and then did the gateway and finally the Sync module by the looks of it.

I don't know if they still have the car or not but now you have another gateway module update showing as available.

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
Dealer hasn't call yet but wondering if they made more progress. Also I assume they can't activate hands free lift gate? That has to be done with Forscan? Thanks!

cafdiniz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
You have a whole bunch of lost communication codes, but I don't see much else in terms of hardware failures. Could be a computer glitch or some kind of wiring problem. Any chance rodents have been chewing on wires? I would double check the wiring integrity to the SOBDM (charger) under the frunk panels.
Thanks for checking, Lee! I doubt rodents did it (never saw a single one in the garage or nearby), but I'll check the wiring.

The car was not moving last night after it went into Park mode, but overnight I got a few messages saying "charge disconnected" even though it was not connected to anything... Let me see if something changed. Thanks!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Dealer hasn't call yet but wondering if they made more progress. Also I assume they can't activate hands free lift gate? That has to be done with Forscan? Thanks!
Yeah they did that gateway and then a TCU must have popped up after that so they did that too.

And then they did a bunch of 'configs' and resets...apparently trying to sort something out...like maybe the BC maps or something?

Let me know what the "About Sync" screen says your Sync version is when you get it back.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU9NMA41574-20-Dec-22

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
^^^ Thanks will do! Yes my original reason for bring it in was that my BC maps were expired from Sept. So I can't ask them to activate handsfree liftgate correct?

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
^^^ Thanks will do! Yes my original reason for bring it in was that my BC maps were expired from Sept. So I can't ask them to activate handsfree liftgate correct?
No I don't think they'd do that and I'm not sure FDRS has that capability. But as you said, FORSCAN does....as long as you still have the sensor under the little panel in the back.

The operation of mine change over the year+ I've owned the car. It used to activate if I 'waved' my foot under the sensor (wtihout touching the car). Now I tap that little panel with my toe to get it to open. Waving won't do it anymore. Which is fine with me. I don't care either way...my car lives in a carport so I'm not worried about the liftgate hitting a garage door when it opens.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
^^^ They called they are finished. Below is my before versions.
IMG_2355.jpg
Well one of the last things they looked up in PTS is the TSB for the problem you're having. So hopefully there will be a positive outcome there, and they're not just giving you the car back without fixing it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU9NMA41574-20-Dec-22Work
Sponsored