Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

kouretu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2021 Select with Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology
Country flag
Hi all, I love this forum because there are such amazing members.
Could you please check VIN sFMTK1SS2MMA20177 for me? I received the updated notice and BlucCruise should have been activated but it won't work in fact. The color of the lane-keeping indicator is still green and just initiates the normal active auto cruise.

Thank you so much!
Sponsored

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Well congrats! You are officially the first '21 car to have the new interface that I'm aware of!

Well done sir!

I find it interesting that it skipped the Sync 610 my Lightning got on the way...and went from 539 straight to 640.

Mike
So I find it very interesting that your actual F188 revision didn't change from the MU5T-14G676-DT it was before the update. It did on my truck.

And your GWM is now a completely different engineering part number and revision than mine.

Mine is part number MU5T-14G650-ACD and revision LJ8T-14H021-HKD but yours is now
part number MU5T-14G650-ABX with revision LJ8T-14H021-LAD.

But the APIM part number and revision is the same in both our cars right now, but your APIM is running the refresh and mine isn't. So going forward we're going to have to ask folks what Sync revision they're on to determine if they have the refreshed interface or not.

I know that almost all of the APIM packages for the APIM got updated but for some reason they decided to keep the F188 DID the same rev number.

But if you've got Sync 640 in your About Sync screen...that's the golden ticket.

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi all, I love this forum because there are such amazing members.
Could you please check VIN sFMTK1SS2MMA20177 for me? I received the updated notice and BlucCruise should have been activated but it won't work in fact. The color of the lane-keeping indicator is still green and just initiates the normal active auto cruise.

Thank you so much!
12 Apr '21 build date, Job 1 car.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS2MMA20177-20-Dec-22

Mike

cafdiniz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Thanks for checking, Lee! I doubt rodents did it (never saw a single one in the garage or nearby), but I'll check the wiring.

The car was not moving last night after it went into Park mode, but overnight I got a few messages saying "charge disconnected" even though it was not connected to anything... Let me see if something changed. Thanks!
@mach
Thanks for checking, Lee! I doubt rodents did it (never saw a single one in the garage or nearby), but I'll check the wiring.

The car was not moving last night after it went into Park mode, but overnight I got a few messages saying "charge disconnected" even though it was not connected to anything... Let me see if something changed. Thanks!
@Mach-Lee, the plot thickens… I got a “charge fault” message and went back to see what was happening since the car was not plugged anywhere.

All warnings are gone from the instrument cluster and the car is driving normally.

I’ll take it to the dealer anyway tomorrow morning for a full diagnosis, but hopefully it was just a glitch.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
@Mach-Lee, the plot thickens… I got a “charge fault” message and went back to see what was happening since the car was not plugged anywhere.

All warnings are gone from the instrument cluster and the car is driving normally.

I’ll take it to the dealer anyway tomorrow morning for a full diagnosis, but hopefully it was just a glitch.
Your on-board charger (SOBDM) might be going bad due to a logic fault.

PeeKay

First Name
Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello Mike @Mike G
Can you please check my VIN 3FMTK3SU3MMA26115 for pending updates?
Hoping that EA membership counts.

Pravin

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello Mike @Mike G
Can you please check my VIN 3FMTK3SU3MMA26115 for pending updates?
Hoping that EA membership counts.

Pravin
6 May '21 build date, Job 1 car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU3MMA26115-21-Dec-22

Mike

Code0101

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Extended RWD
Country flag
Please take a look at mine. Thanks in advance.
3FMTK3R74MMA07587

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Please take a look at mine. Thanks in advance.
3FMTK3R74MMA07587
23 Dec '20 build date, Job 1 car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R74MMA07587-21-Dec-22

Mike

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Select eAWD Star White
Occupation
Indiana Supreme Court - IT
Country flag
@Mike G

3FMTK1SS0NMA11902

I know I should at least have the door modules. Got an email this morning for the HVAC (22B28). Trying to decide if I should wait on sync4 before getting an 2 day license.

Thanks

kouretu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2021 Select with Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology
Country flag
12 Apr '21 build date, Job 1 car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R74MMA07587-21-Dec-22

Mike
Hi Mike G,

Thank you so much for your help.
So does it mean at least my MME should initiate BlueCruise Control, though there are some modules that could be updated?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Hey @Mike G - All the buzz about the new interface has me wanting to check mine again, doubtful much has changed, but would you mind?

3FMTK3SU5MMA05895

I still haven't even seen the HVAC OTA/etc.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Mike G

3FMTK1SS0NMA11902

I know I should at least have the door modules. Got an email this morning for the HVAC (22B28). Trying to decide if I should wait on sync4 before getting an 2 day license.

Thanks
HVAC and the powertrain set is all you've got.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK1SS0NMA11902-21-Dec-22

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey @Mike G - All the buzz about the new interface has me wanting to check mine again, doubtful much has changed, but would you mind?

3FMTK3SU5MMA05895

I still haven't even seen the HVAC OTA/etc.
The powertrain group and the doors is all you've got.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3SU5MMA05895-21-Dec-22

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Mike G,

Thank you so much for your help.
So does it mean at least my MME should initiate BlueCruise Control, though there are some modules that could be updated?
None of the modules you have available to be updated would have anything to do with your BC functioning.

When do your maps expire (check the Sync About page)?

Do you have your cruise control settings on "Lane-keeping with Hands-Free" ?
Sponsored