Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Thanks Mike. Do you think it's worth going into the dealer to get these updates, and if any of them are 3.6.2 or can at least get me unstuck and start getting updates OTA again?
I would start the conversation with the issue of not getting OTAs and go from there.
Sponsored

RustyDetroit

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mach-E
Country flag
I recently took my 2022 in for scheduled maintenance and asked them to check and update modules. The dealership is notorious for not doing what was requested by the service writer, and since I had also gotten a letter from Ford about Customer Satisfaction Program 22B28 about module updates I wanted to check what had been done or not done. Thanks.

3FMTK3R78NMA19565

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Weā€™re getting a driver seat belt sensor error but my obd2 plug in is failing me right now. Iā€™m trying to determine if our dtc is just the belt sensor or a larger srs module problem. One we can drive with until svc can tech it, one we really canā€™t/shouldnā€™t. Thanks in advance.

3FMTK3SU2MMA48641
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 010EDAEA-B6F8-48F7-BC23-39BF13171C63

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Another update: just got contacted by Ford who let me know that I am showing codes (or there is other information in their system) that indicate HVBJB issues and so I'll need to have it serviced šŸ˜¬
I do not see any HVBJB codes in your car, I'm not sure what they're seeing unless it just happened. Your 3.6.2 update hung but that's not because of bad HVBJB.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I took my car into the dealership today regarding lack of OTA updates. He said he pushed a Powertrain update - not sure of any others - and said my APIM is now showing an error. He returned the car to me while awaiting more info from Ford. I obviously didn't get the updated interface. Frustrating.

@Mike G - when you get a sec can you run me again to see my latest list? I'm at a loss. Extremely frustrated that Ford and my dealership can't work together to get this fixed.

3FMTK3SU7MMA10791 Thanks!
You have U3000 codes, these are normal if enrolled in tokens. Tell your service advisor to look up this SSM which was just published today: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...000-57-in-apim-tcu-gwm-unable-to-clear.25399/

desiato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
I do not see any HVBJB codes in your car, I'm not sure what they're seeing unless it just happened. Your 3.6.2 update hung but that's not because of bad HVBJB.
Interesting. I really appreciate you looking at my info. The rep from FMC that called me said I had "high voltage" and "battery" issues. I asked if it was the known battery junction box issue and she either said yes, or something very close to it (i just can't remember). But she did accurately describe what could happen with a subsequent SVS or SSN. Luckily, she was able to line up a service appointment and loaner/rental pickup tomorrow morning, so ... we shall see!

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Weā€™re getting a driver seat belt sensor error but my obd2 plug in is failing me right now. Iā€™m trying to determine if our dtc is just the belt sensor or a larger srs module problem. One we can drive with until svc can tech it, one we really canā€™t/shouldnā€™t. Thanks in advance.

3FMTK3SU2MMA48641
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 010EDAEA-B6F8-48F7-BC23-39BF13171C63
B0050:12 Driver Seatbelt Sensor: Circuit Short To Battery

Nothing else major I see.

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Ice Blue GT Performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi there chaps. My car hasn't received an update since Nov. I'm on 3.6.1 - Could someone let me know if there are some issues blocking me? also, i'm uncertain if my car has the faster charging to 90% feature.

Sorry if i am not being descriptive enough in my request but heres my vin. Would be cool to know what I don't have just yet: 3FMTK1SS2MMA61165
165.jpg

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Interesting. I really appreciate you looking at my info. The rep from FMC that called me said I had "high voltage" and "battery" issues. I asked if it was the known battery junction box issue and she either said yes, or something very close to it (i just can't remember). But she did accurately describe what could happen with a subsequent SVS or SSN. Luckily, she was able to line up a service appointment and loaner/rental pickup tomorrow morning, so ... we shall see!
Well, I can say you have typical/usual codes right now that aren't serious at all. I'm not sure how well trained the people answering the phones are at interpreting the codes, and knowing which ones are serious and which ones are benign. It's possible they were talking about your failed 3.6.2 update, that failed at least one time because of a low 12V battery (common problem for that update).

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I recently took my 2022 in for scheduled maintenance and asked them to check and update modules. The dealership is notorious for not doing what was requested by the service writer, and since I had also gotten a letter from Ford about Customer Satisfaction Program 22B28 about module updates I wanted to check what had been done or not done. Thanks.

3FMTK3R78NMA19565
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1674524230176

snowy_91

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

3FMTK3SU2MMA48641
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1674524230176
641.jpg

RustyDetroit

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mach-E
Country flag
I looked at a list of codes from November and those two were there. Was there perhaps precursor updates that were needed before those two could be done? I also took a peak at the developer tool (....status?country=usa&vin=XXXX) and the information is a fraction of that of another Mach-E owner's version I loaded in vehicle dashboard and I wonder if the dealer updates might "kickstart" the system. Is it possible those two updates are preventing anything?

Mark Hassa

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Rapid Red Mach E Awd SR
Occupation
Food Inspector
Country flag
I looked at a list of codes from November and those two were there. Was there perhaps precursor updates that were needed before those two could be done? I also took a peak at the developer tool (....status?country=usa&vin=XXXX) and the information is a fraction of that of another Mach-E owner's version I loaded in vehicle dashboard and I wonder if the dealer updates might "kickstart" the system. Is it possible those two updates are preventing anything?
I just had mine at the dealer to see why it wasnā€™t updating and those were on my list as well. If I were a betting man, I would presume the PCM is whatā€™s been holding everyone back. In your case you only have two modules (I had 15) so get both done. The GWM should then appear. I brought a printed list of PowerUps from Wikipedia as proof to the service advisor. I was 4 behind 4.1.2.

Peyole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Dark Matter Gray Mach-E
Country flag
I just had mine at the dealer to see why it wasnā€™t updating and those were on my list as well. If I were a betting man, I would presume the PCM is whatā€™s been holding everyone back. In your case you only have two modules (I had 15) so get both done. The GWM should then appear. I brought a printed list of PowerUps from Wikipedia as proof to the service advisor. I was 4 behind 4.1.2.
I am not familiar with the GWM and looked briefly at previous posts that said it facilitated communication between the car and Ford. Am I correct in thinking that the update to that would be a good kick in the rear to the car?
Sponsored