Power-Up 3.2.1 SYNC Update - Reset your Center Screen following the update!

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
Many buttons will show normal and (ENABLED/ON) , but actually are NOT enabled. You may see the message along the lines of "Connectivity Needs to be Enabled to Access this feature'. You connectivity will show ON and ENABLED. You can move the slider back and forth but the setting will actually be off and remain this way despite the GUI indication (Interface Visual).

Reset the Center Screen(Hold Volume Down+Next TRACK).

I do this after any update regardless. However it is imperative with the particular OTA. The RESET will re-activate everything. I suggest you go through all of the settings you use and toggle OFF/ON to achieve your previously desired configuration options.

BUG FOUND:
I'm having issues with (HD Radio) Staying enabled. It turns off every-time I switch stations and has to be manually enabled constantly following this OTA.

Full screen Android Auto! Yay!
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
BUG FOUND:
I'm having issues with (HD Radio) Staying enabled. It turns off every-time I switch stations and has to be manually enabled constantly following this OTA.
I haven't had this but they are working on the HD radio transmitters in my market. Some days the signal is being broadcast, some days not. HD radio detection takes a few seconds, and it might not work if the digital signal is too weak.

OP
OP
1969Mach1Mike

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
I haven't had this but they are working on the HD radio transmitters in my market. Some days the signal is being broadcast, some days not. HD radio detection takes a few seconds, and it might not work if the digital signal is too weak.
Its a bug. It will remain on and working as long as you remain in the channel after enabling it. Alternately you can toggle to the HD2 station and Back and it will enable and stay active.

Thanks for the insight though! Its always good to have a knowledge base for future complications.
Sponsored