Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Just got this installed, along with a survey about streaming. However, no streaming apps are available in this update. I didn't get the YouTube and NBC apps like the leaked 3.5.3.3 developer build?

This is an APIM update that likely requires the other 3.X updates to be installed first. 2022 Early Access only so far. I already received Lane Change and the other games in a previous update, so the release notes are not very helpful like usual:

Version: 22228_PRODUCT
Revision: 539

Ford Mustang Mach-E Power-Up 3.5.3 installed but no video streaming apps nor YouTube IMG_1112.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Just got this installed, along with a survey about streaming. However, no streaming apps are available in this update. I didn't get the YouTube and NBC apps like the leaked 3.5.3.3 developer build?

This is an APIM update that likely requires the other 3.X updates to be installed first. 2022 Early Access only so far. I already received Lane Change and the other games in a previous update, so the release notes are not very helpful like usual:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Power-Up 3.5.3 installed but no video streaming apps nor YouTube IMG_1112.PNG
I was pretty excited that you got the automated BC lane change that should be on 2023 models. I then fell back to earth when I realized it was a game you were talking about.

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I was pretty excited that you got the automated BC lane change that should be on 2023 models. I then fell back to earth when I realized it was a game you were talking about.
Lol, that would be great but also a miracle. I guess I can pretend BlueCruise is changing lanes for me when I play the game and hope it comes someday.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag

IMG_1112.PNG
Same here. I got a 5(?).x.x OTA a week or so ago (I don't recall the exact number and of course now it's gone) which the release notes said was for Alexa (though they acknowledged that I might already have it - I did, though this would be "better"), but that more updates were coming. So to my surprise my next update was in fact a downdate instead. 😕

SMH

smhenn

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Really hoping we see this for 2021s soon!!

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
FYI it looks like this same software is available in FDRS for some 2021 vehicles as well. This will be a major update for 2021s to bring them up to the current software branch.

notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I got 3.5.3 as well. EA told me another update is coming for video streaming.

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I got 3.5.3 as well. EA told me another update is coming for video streaming.
Yup, maybe 3.5.4. That was confusing they sent the survey out for video streaming saying update happening soon, but the update that happened right after wasn't it. I think they could give version numbers so we know what to look for.

Last edited:

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
I just pick up my car this past Saturday and I have the You Tube and News aps, but they are greyed out and I cannot select them. Not sure how to activate them either.

8/15 build week.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Power-Up 3.5.3 installed but no video streaming apps nor YouTube A13DD6E4-3383-410C-BA0B-5AFB92B8B7F5

notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I just pick up my car this past Saturday and I have the You Tube and News aps, but they are greyed out and I cannot select them. Not sure how to activate them either.

8/15 build week.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Power-Up 3.5.3 installed but no video streaming apps nor YouTube A13DD6E4-3383-410C-BA0B-5AFB92B8B7F5
"Activate Connected Services Plan in your Ford Account"

That may activate them.

If so, that's really bad news for people like myself that wanted to use a phone hotspot!