Powertrain /HVB warning

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
My HVBJB was replaced in 2 days. Others have had it done in a day. The time of "this will take weeks" should be a thing of the past.
Ford only reimburse the dealer 5.8 hours to replace the HVBJB. So the bottle neck is just getting the part and and have a tech that can do it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mme22HVB

First Name
Amjad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE 22’
Country flag
They should of still started a case and give you a contact person. When I talked to the BEV team, I was given an email address, phone number were I could text, and also a direct extension to the Bev Team member that was handling the case. They called my dealer when I dropped off my car.
I’ll just keep ubering till tomorrow, if by tomorrow they can’t give me an answer. I’ll drive it over to Norco and try BEV again.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
My HVBJB was replaced in 2 days. Others have had it done in a day. The time of "this will take weeks" should be a thing of the past.
This. My FIL had them pick it up from his driveway and return it in less than 24hrs. They also did the charge port software recall.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag

Going to guess that's a "YMMV" situation. But thank you for sharing your experience...hopefully they have it down faster now than a couple of months ago.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
They should of still started a case and give you a contact person. When I talked to the BEV team, I was given an email address, phone number were I could text, and also a direct extension to the Bev Team member that was handling the case. They called my dealer when I dropped off my car.
Same thing happened with mine too. The BEV rep also verified the HVBJB DTCs were set.
Sponsored