'Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power' followed by 'Service Vehicle Soon' alert displayed

IBGroggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Battery
Country flag
Hi All,
I just received this alert yesterday. I charged on Friday evening, drove Saturday with no issues and then got the alert Sun as soon as I started up.

Service can’t get me in until next Wed. Is ok to drive Until then? What do you all recommend?
Yeah, I drove mine for a couple weeks before they could fit me in. It was more of an annoyance, but it was just the warning message about servicing soon and the beeps that went along with it when starting. I guess a software update is all it took to reset things. It's not the first time I've had this either, and I suspect it won't be the last. Still love it after over a year of ownership. I knew going into it that there would be bugs and issues and my dealer has been very understanding and I'm very happy with the tech that usually works on it too. I think he enjoys the challenge.
Sponsored

DavesMach

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
So this just happened when I was driving. What is the fix? Anyone know I have no idea

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
So this just happened when I was driving. What is the fix? Anyone know I have no idea
did you read ANY of this thread?

take your MME to the Dealer, they will pull diagnostic codes, and (if they are any good) tell you what the fix is.

Rob S

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang Ecoboost, 2022 MME GT Star White
Country flag