Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Getting mine done next week at Auto Obsessions LLC, which is near Indian Trail. He did a good job on my Bronco and comes highly recommended. I can post some pics by next weekend!
Sponsored

Contemptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Getting mine done next week at Auto Obsessions LLC, which is near Indian Trail. He did a good job on my Bronco and comes highly recommended. I can post some pics by next weekend!
Sorry to bump an old thread, but do you have the pics and how did it go? I'm debating between the options in this thread.

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Sorry to bump an old thread, but do you have the pics and how did it go? I'm debating between the options in this thread.
Hi it went great. They did an excellent job and you can hardly see the seems as they pulled most underneath the panels. I don't have any closeups yet to share but maybe can take a couple while down here at Disney World on vacation. Actualy took the Mach E on its first multi charge trip using superchargers which went fine. Below is one pic in my driveway soon after ppf and the other was this weekend at our first charge station stop. We put this on FB lol.

FB_IMG_1676519648650.jpg

20230407_142849.jpg