First Name
Fredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mazda 3 hatchback
Country flag
Hi all,

I am new to the PPF world (never did it on my previous cars) and I want to ask if the price estimate received (San Diego area, CA) is reasonable.

High impact areas (the full hood, full front bumper, full fenders, all 4 headlights, grill, mirrors, and the top of the rear bumper): 1850-2800 USD (2800 with Llumar Platinum Paint Protection Film with a 10 year warranty)

Whole car: 4800-6500 USD
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Hi all,

I am new to the PPF world (never did it on my previous cars) and I want to ask if the price estimate received (San Diego area, CA) is reasonable.

High impact areas (the full hood, full front bumper, full fenders, all 4 headlights, grill, mirrors, and the top of the rear bumper): 1850-2800 USD (2800 with Llumar Platinum Paint Protection Film with a 10 year warranty)

Whole car: 4800-6500 USD
Seems to be in the ball park of what I have been quoted in the same area . Llama rise sane as Sumter I believe. Quotes I have seen are for Xpel mostly ... full car 6800 ish and partial is very similar to yours .

what is the 4800 versus 6800... seems to big difference ... did full car.

OP
OP

Fredo

First Name
Fredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mazda 3 hatchback
Country flag
Seems to be in the ball park of what I have been quoted in the same area . Llama rise sane as Sumter I believe. Quotes I have seen are for Xpel mostly ... full car 6800 ish and partial is very similar to yours .

what is the 4800 versus 6800... seems to big difference ... did full car.
Hi Kris,

Sorry for the super delay. It is full car. I don't know either. 4800 quote is from Enhanced Automotive
https://www.yelp.com/biz/enhanced-automotive-san-diego
Sponsored