Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Healthcare Finance
Country flag
I have read some of the preconditioning threads, but I’m not seeing this one question answered. I guess I could test this out, but my wife drives the Mach-e every day, so I am rarely in it. I have scheduled a morning departure time with the Warm setting for cool mornings. Does that setting also mean that the seat warmer and heated steering wheel comes on? Thanks for any input.
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I have read some of the preconditioning threads, but I’m not seeing this one question answered. I guess I could test this out, but my wife drives the Mach-e every day, so I am rarely in it. I have scheduled a morning departure time with the Warm setting for cool mornings. Does that setting also mean that the seat warmer and heated steering wheel comes on? Thanks for any input.
I have mine set to Warm, it does turn both on for me, yes. Seat on high (3) and steering wheel on.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Yes. Toasty warm.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Yes, but if you want to be sure of the seats and to keep them rolling depending on the temp, have them both set to Auto mode. Tap the seat control, then tap the A button. It doesn’t show a confirmation that you’ve tapped it, but when it folds back down, you should see an A on it.