ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My dealer just let me know that he had a customer back out on a Premium AWD Extended battery Infinity Blue.

I know they have added a ceramic package to the vehicle along with tint. I haven't confirmed if there is an ADM on it or not so be sure to ask (and if I think they would remove it).

If you are interested contact Arlington Heights Ford, IL (847) 346-3025 and ask for Benjamin McCarty.

Feel free to PM me.
Sponsored

FFPM03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 14 F150, 2018 Explorer
Country flag
They didn't have any ADM on the one I purchased 2 weeks ago from them but they did have a tint and ceramic charge. I didn't feel like fighting it but the ceramic is a joke. I'm taking it to my detail guy for a true ceramic job. Easy to deal with at least and finance manager wasn't pushy at all.

OP
OP

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
They didn't have any ADM on the one I purchased 2 weeks ago from them but they did have a tint and ceramic charge. I didn't feel like fighting it but the ceramic is a joke. I'm taking it to my detail guy for a true ceramic job. Easy to deal with at least and finance manager wasn't pushy at all.
Thanks for the reply. Let me know who you use and if your happy.

FFPM03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 14 F150, 2018 Explorer
Country flag
Thanks for the reply. Let me know who you use and if your happy.
I use Rescue 1 Detailing in Bolingbrook. The owner is a firefighter and I worked with him before I ended up at my current department. He is super meticulous and he did a paint polish and ceramic on my '15 Mustang Gt a few months ago that I'm super happy with. He clearly explained everything and worked with my budget.
Sponsored