DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Things are getting real. I received an email from Ford about scheduled production. Nice touch. No need to try and track down the salesperson. Not complaining about him at all. Unprompted he did send me an email saying that I could expect the car in December or January, and this seems to have been very accurate. This is just much simpler and definitive.

"We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 30 2020."

Order Date: 06/30/2020
Order #: 10005367

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
what battery's and drivetrains did you guys get?

TheBluf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata
Country flag
Are yours also showing as scheduled on the Ford reservations page? No email yet (with a reservation in the very early 5000's), but hoping to join you all soon!

darren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Mach-E
Country flag
Are yours also showing as scheduled on the Ford reservations page? No email yet (with a reservation in the very early 5000's), but hoping to join you all soon!
Most likely 11/30 for California.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I got mine too! I ordered an AWD Standard Range Premium the morning after reservations opened up!

"We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 23 2020."

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I got mine too! I ordered an AWD Standard Range Premium the morning after reservations opened up!

"We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 23 2020."
Where are you located?

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
No, it is not showing up on the order site. Nothing changed there yet on mine.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
Count me as well. 5000s order number. Carbonized grey extended range premium. Week of December 7th bulid.

When will it be delivered then?

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
res night of 10min after 10005119 AWD ER Black
order went through 7/6 (had to wait because of dealership change)
build date 12/21/20

have a Mach Drop FE but haven't had any info on that at all. do not want to cancel until that had build date. Dealer hasn't responded to two emails since 10/1

Mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just checked My Ford Reservation page. All of the sudden the dropdown menus lists, Vehicle Details, Key Features, Additional Features and the Battery Speciation's that were all blank are now filled out with all of the options that I had picked out. Maybe this is a good omen that I will get my build date very soon..

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag

I am in Los Angeles. My reservation number was 10013010.
Sponsored