Premium Regional Discount on Window Sticker

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
I just got access to my window sticker for my 4/11 build week. On it, there's a line that says - "Premium Regional Discou" (that's not a typo, it cuts off there) and it's subtracting $2000 from the total.

I thought this might be showing the price protection from the December price increase, but upon checking the order summary I signed back in October, it shows there also. "PREMIUM REGIONAL DISCOUNT PKG" which brought the total down to $54,900.

What gives?
Sponsored

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E, 21 F150 PB Limited, 21 Ram 1500 Limited
Country flag
Where you located? Who is your dealer? Some area gets this discount

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
I just got access to my window sticker for my 4/11 build week. On it, there's a line that says - "Premium Regional Discou" (that's not a typo, it cuts off there) and it's subtracting $2000 from the total.

I thought this might be showing the price protection from the December price increase, but upon checking the order summary I signed back in October, it shows there also. "PREMIUM REGIONAL DISCOUNT PKG" which brought the total down to $54,900.

What gives?
Some other users in PA and NJ have reported this discount. I wasn't aware it existed back in October...
It's definitely distinct from Price Protection. If the inventive indeed existed at the time of order, my read is you should get both. I think you'd probably have to choose between price protection and the incentive if it didn't exist at the time of order.

My conclusion from this is that maybe I should've ordered a Premium (though I guess I probably wouldn't be getting my car nearly as fast!)

OP
OP

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
I'm in NJ. Ordered through Fullerton Ford. There were several people here who had good things to say, and they've been solid for me so far!

I should've searched before I posted...I do see a few mentions of it in this area. The mentions I saw came in the middle of other threads so I'll leave this dedicated thread.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
I'm in NJ. Ordered through Fullerton Ford. There were several people here who had good things to say, and they've been solid for me so far!

I should've searched before I posted...I do see a few mentions of it in this area. The mentions I saw came in the middle of other threads so I'll leave this dedicated thread.
Just checked my window sticker and same for me (@NewGuy and I have previously noticed that we are the same build week, and ordered from the same dealer). I wonder if this might be the price protection since I never heard of this incentive when I ordered (10/1/21) and it's not on the paperwork that I have from the dealer (it showed Xplan and a price that was 2K less than the recent price increase). And the sticker does show the $345 decrease b/o the self parking prep kit. I'd be fine with getting an additional 2K off but not sure how this will play out.

Edit: went back and looked and the regional discount is on my paperwork from the dealer--posted that below.

Last edited:

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag

John Caruso and Joe Orlando are really good over at Fullterton.

Thumbs up

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
I have the same "Regional Discount" here in Delaware. My dealers sales manager stated it was a regional incentive to increase sales of BEV's. My order was from May 21' and when it was updated to a 22 model year the sales manger said I just saved 2K and gave me an updated order sheet reflecting the discount.
Now I was a little leary at first since I had ordered before the incentive but to my surprise it showed up on my window sticker.
The sales manger just last week also put it in writing that I am to get that discount, the 2K price protection from December as well as the $750 for the move to a 22 model year. With the $2500 delaware state rebate my total savings will be $7250!
This will be my fourth new Ford from this dealership and they always treat me right.

Tony

OP
OP

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
I have the same "Regional Discount" here in Delaware. My dealers sales manager stated it was a regional incentive to increase sales of BEV's. My order was from May 21' and when it was updated to a 22 model year the sales manger said I just saved 2K and gave me an updated order sheet reflecting the discount.
Now I was a little leary at first since I had ordered before the incentive but to my surprise it showed up on my window sticker.
The sales manger just last week also put it in writing that I am to get that discount, the 2K price protection from December as well as the $750 for the move to a 22 model year. With the $2500 delaware state rebate my total savings will be $7250!
This will be my fourth new Ford from this dealership and they always treat me right.

Tony
That’s great. So I’m looking at -
$2000 premium regional discount
$2000 price protection discount
$2500 Options rebate
$325 active park assist refund
~$800 X Plan discount.

Not bad.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag

What gives?
Is it a Premium RWD with ER battery?

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
$2500 Options rebate
~$800 X Plan discount.

Not bad.
Active Park Assist is something you wouldn’t miss. Good for the $325 refund. Ford deleted Power Liftgate and didn’t refund.

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
$2500 Options rebate
~$800 X Plan discount.

Not bad.
We’ll only if your dealer doesn’t play the usual games

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
John Caruso and Joe Orlando are really good over at Fullterton.

Thumbs up
Interesting, probably would've gone with Fullerton but they told me xplan wasn't available for my January order.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting, probably would've gone with Fullerton but they told me xplan wasn't available for my January order.
Hmm, a few of us ordered from them in October and were able to get it. I wonder why they changed their tune. But so far they have been good to work with. Will be interesting to see what they say about the regional discount plus price protection.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Active Park Assist is something you wouldn’t miss. Good for the $325 refund. Ford deleted Power Liftgate and didn’t refund.
I still have power liftgate on my window sticker, do you mean the kick activated part?
Sponsored