Premium Regional Discount - Where does it Show up

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
All -

I have an 12/6/21 order for a Premium ER AWD (pre-price increase). The order is placed with a dealer in NJ. When I got my window sticker it showed a "Premium Regional Discount" of 2k. Clearly Ford is offering another incentive for people in this area! My car is finally going to be here sometime mid-next month.

As I prepare everything for my dealer visit I had a question which wasnt clear to me from my searching on the Forum. Does the regional discount (not price protection, the regional discount) show up as an incentive in SmartVincent or is it something that would be on my DORA order form?

Thanks all
Sponsored

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
All -

I have an 12/6/21 order for a Premium ER AWD (pre-price increase). The order is placed with a dealer in NJ. When I got my window sticker it showed a "Premium Regional Discount" of 2k. Clearly Ford is offering another incentive for people in this area! My car is finally going to be here sometime mid-next month.

As I prepare everything for my dealer visit I had a question which wasnt clear to me from my searching on the Forum. Does the regional discount (not price protection, the regional discount) show up as an incentive in SmartVincent or is it something that would be on my DORA order form?

Thanks all
Paging @RMoore and @NewGuy who I believe got this discount successfully

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
All -

Thanks all
First, congrats! I can't speak to SmartVincent but it was on my DORA as well as my window sticker. So you should be getting the original price (via price protection) as well as the 2K regional discount and the $325 credit for park assist. Now I had a bit of trouble with the $325 one since they couldn't figure out how to honor the price protection that was on the old window sticker with the $325 deduction that was on the new window sticker (with $2K higher MSRP) but in the end they just gave me an IOU and sent me a check. I believe @NewGuy was able to get both price protection and the $325 deduction (we had the same dealer but I got my car a bit before he got his). I also did the Ford Options plan so got an extra $2500 off with a finance rate of 2.7% that was in effect at that time. With all that plus no tax in NJ, not a bad deal especially considering what a 2023 will cost. You are fortunate in that you got the better HVBJB and so don't have that recall to worry about!

SprManKalEl

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
We found 2 MMEs that were cancelled orders. My husband took delivery on one in June and I took delivery on mine in July. We both got the $2,000 discount at point of sale. I guess it wasn't an issue since we didn't pre-order them and were lucky to find TWO cars that were cancelled orders. Though the dealer I got mine from charged an extra $5,000 over MSRP.
Sponsored