RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I hope they have renders for it for each color. It looks like a cool thing to play with. The search will probably make it really useful.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
Looks cool for when I want a quick reference, but I still would like a paper version that I can take my time reading while relaxing on the sofa, or while on break at work, etc.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Looks cool for when I want a quick reference, but I still would like a paper version that I can take my time reading while relaxing on the sofa, or while on break at work, etc.
I too want a paper copy....also I hope we have access to the digital how-to videos that were mentioned in the "training for dealers" BEFORE we get our cars......when I bought my 2013 c max the how-to's were a great help!!!, but BEFORE I got the car......it was a good feeling, getting into my new car and having a pretty complete knowledge of how it works and how to use all the car had to offer as I drove away from the deal.....

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I would be quite happy with an electronic version that I can export to my iPad (Apple Books, Kindle, or just PDF). Wouldn't it be nice if Ford allowed us order holders to download that before our cars get here so we can know and read up on everything?

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
The thing is: If that user guide is web based at all it would take almost no effort for Ford to publish it on the web right now so we could start combing through it (yeah I know, its still early yet and the contents will probably change a bit between now and October but I guy can wish).

Florida7382

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
If you upload it now your competition will be all over it. They’ll probably want to wait until last minute to give them that info.

I.Adams

First Name
Ingo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mondeo 2.0l 145HP
Occupation
Managing Design Engineer & IWI
Country flag
I hope they will implement next to multiple texts many pictures and video files.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Same for me. I would also want a digital PDF copy on my smartphone which allows me to search quickly using the Acrobat tools. For any job that I need to read while doing, I can upload the copy into my 10.5 inch Samsung tablet.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
MyFord Mobile and the matching web site does this now for my 2013 Fusion Energi - it's implemented fairly cleanly actually, so it's just a matter of bringing that forward.
Sponsored