Production Schedule for my GTPE!!

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
I didn't realize that. I stopped by my dealer on Tuesday to get a trade value on my F150 and met someone taking delivery of their Premium so I thought they were still shipping. It must have shipped by the 20th and finally landed.
Yeah, it can take up to six weeks right now due to logistics bottlenecks. A few were shipped after the 20th, but nothing from 6/27 onward. Recently there were a few non-GTs marked built and their delivery dates were de-Halloween'd which looked promising, but still no one has reported being given a ship date yet.
Sponsored

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
I never received an e-mail, but just checked the Ford site and am scheduled for production the week of 9/19!
When was the last time you looked? Just curious because I havent heard of others getting build dates this week. i think the plant is down for mintenance this whole week.

Tim H

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ionic
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Found this forum today while trying to research whether Ford has started shipping the GT. As far as I can tell, they haven't. My GT was scheduled for production the week of July 11 but there has been no updated information since.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Check your order! Ordered 6/24, no reservation, star white MME GT. Just got production date of 9/26.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Just talked to Ford Marketing. They have no more clue than we do. My money is still on chips, chips and more chips, well less chips actually. The last update they had on my car was back to trim area around 7/24. Nothing since, No ETA. So it's either an OKTB or chips, or both for the whole GT line still. Maybe there will be some Thursday night updates. We'll see. Too bad they don't sell patience. I'd buy some.

T-Kettle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
When was the last time you looked? Just curious because I havent heard of others getting build dates this week. i think the plant is down for mintenance this whole week.
It had been a while since I looked. I figured I would get an e-mail saying it was scheduled for production.

Mustang Order.jpg

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Damn bro! I ordered 5/4 and no date yet!!!! Im happy for you but this makes no sense at all!
Sorry to hear. I'm fairly certain there are production runs that accomodate a set number of vehicles. A less popular configuration like a Star White probably had less preorders so while they would have gotten priority, if there weren't enough to fill the production run, they bring in non reservation holders to fill the gap.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Yeah, it can take up to six weeks right now due to logistics bottlenecks. A few were shipped after the 20th, but nothing from 6/27 onward. Recently there were a few non-GTs marked built and their delivery dates were de-Halloween'd which looked promising, but still no one has reported being given a ship date yet.
An update on this: at least two orders from week 6/27 have now been given Ship Dates and are "In Transit". So, it looks like they are finally getting things rolling again. After week 6/27 comes week 7/4 which happens to be the first week for GTs. So, assuming they intend to ship vehicles out in roughly the same order that they began production we should soon start seeing 7/4 non-GTs and GTs alike get ship dates. However, if 7/4 (and later) non-GTs begin shipping while GTs stay put, then we'll know there's still some type of GT-specific hold in play.

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
An update on this: at least two orders from week 6/27 have now been given Ship Dates and are "In Transit". So, it looks like they are finally getting things rolling again. After week 6/27 comes week 7/4 which happens to be the first week for GTs. So, assuming they intend to ship vehicles out in roughly the same order that they began production we should soon start seeing 7/4 non-GTs and GTs alike get ship dates. However, if 7/4 (and later) non-GTs begin shipping while GTs stay put, then we'll know there's still some type of GT-specific hold in play.
I hope they start shipping GT's soon but I know that wont happen until the press gets to look at them first and that hasn't even happened yet.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
Seems like Ford is on to the "non-reservation" GT orders. Appears like the GT didn't have too many reservations.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Seems like Ford is on to the "non-reservation" GT orders. Appears like the GT didn't have too many reservations.
Huh, kinda sux that non-reservation GTs are going to be delivered before reservation GT-PEs. Congrats to the people who are getting their cars, but come on, Ford!

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
Huh, kinda sux that non-reservation GTs are going to be delivered before reservation GT-PEs. Congrats to the people who are getting their cars, but come on, Ford!
I agree, people who ordered GT's a month ago are getting build dates! It's crazy because people who ordered non GT's are actually still waiting too! MY GTPE is still waiting on a build date. My lease is almost up and i'm racking up too many miles now.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
GT received OK-to-Buy before the GTPE, so I would expect many GTs to build and ship before any GTPE. GT production will not be held up because the first reservation was for a GTPE. Hope this makes sense.
Sponsored