Production Scheduled - 9-16-2021 Order

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So excited. After falling in love with the car on a test drive I was expecting not to get a production date until next year. Ordered a Premium Extended Range AWD on 9-16; just got scheduled for production 11-22. Probably going to be one of the last few 2021s.... Christmas present maybe???
Sponsored

Humblest

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium AWD ER; '21 Mini SE (EV)
Country flag
So excited. After falling in love with the car on a test drive I was expecting not to get a production date until next year. Ordered a Premium Extended Range AWD on 9-16; just got scheduled for production 11-22. Probably going to be one of the last few 2021s.... Christmas present maybe???
My order date for similar configuration was June 4, and I do not yet have a production date. On behalf of all of those who have been waiting that long and longer, we hate you. :)

Skelton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Volvo XC60, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Not to be a downer, but if anyone's taking bets on whether you get it by Christmas... I'll take the negative.

MachGeo

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 AWD LR; Mach E GT (on order)
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I actually got my production date today of 11/8, ordered on 8/20. Was pretty surprised

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Damn, didn’t realize there were so many jaded people here.
My order date for similar configuration was June 4, and I do not yet have a production date. On behalf of all of those who have been waiting that long and longer, we hate you. :)
I see you are in California and most sales have been in California. Do you think they are trying to adjust allocation of units across the country?

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
lmfao at X-Mas present. Not happening. Congrats!

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
How? People who ordered in May still don't have production dates.

Humblest

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium AWD ER; '21 Mini SE (EV)
Country flag
Damn, didn’t realize there were so many jaded people here.

I see you are in California and most sales have been in California. Do you think they are trying to adjust allocation of units across the country?
I have no way of knowing, but expect that it is more a function of the relation between number of orders and number of allocations on an individual dealership basis. I would be most concerned if someone ordered same configuration from same dealer after me, but received the vehicle before me. Although that sort of thing happens, too, depending on the priority that the dealer put on the order.
Sponsored