Production Scheduling Info

awiseman5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Are there any pointed questions that I could ask my sales rep to get an idea of what's going on with production scheduling for my order? I'm waiting on a Premium AWD ER that i've ordered on 11/15/21, but each time that i've checked in, my rep has absolutely no information to pass along.

I'm curious if there is some sort of standard report that the dealer should be able to pull to let me know where i'm at in line, but are choosing not to.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR)

1969Camaro

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2018 Prius Prime, 1969 Camaro
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Unfortunately your configuration has THE longest lead time. I'm at 36 weeks and just got production date

MoonRiver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
02 Camry, 07 Infiniti G35
Country flag
In ford.com, Just saw my MME select scheduled for production in the week of 5/9, after ordered on 1/30. Will take another month go ship to dealership I was told. Scheduled Sooner that what I expected.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Are there any pointed questions that I could ask my sales rep to get an idea of what's going on with production scheduling for my order? I'm waiting on a Premium AWD ER that i've ordered on 11/15/21, but each time that i've checked in, my rep has absolutely no information to pass along.

I'm curious if there is some sort of standard report that the dealer should be able to pull to let me know where i'm at in line, but are choosing not to.
Ask them how many Premium AWD ERs they have in their queue that were ordered before yours.
How many MME allocations they get each month.
Also ask that your priority code be set to 10,
Sponsored