Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
We are now in the holiday weeks; scheduling begins again on 01/03/2022.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Production Week Scheduling - Week of 12/20/2021 & 12/27/2021 1639870345316

Ford Mustang Mach-E Production Week Scheduling - Week of 12/20/2021 & 12/27/2021 1639870356274

Last edited:

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
What about us with VINs from Week of 12/13 that have not been built yet? I’ve had a window sticker since 12/10, but no update on any Ford Site and no Modules. So is the plant actually closed and I’m going to get a 21 built in 22, which brings up all sorts of legal questions, or are they using the next two weeks for make up and MY21 closeout? I already know I won’t see the car until Mid February at the earliest, even though order was placed 5/27/21. I get the delays, shortages, etc, but it would sure be nice to know that it’s actually going to get built.

OP
OP
Av8tor

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
What about us with VINs from Week of 12/13 that have not been built yet? I’ve had a window sticker since 12/10, but no update on any Ford Site and no Modules. So is the plant actually closed and I’m going to get a 21 built in 22, which brings up all sorts of legal questions, or are they using the next two weeks for make up and MY21 closeout? I already know I won’t see the car until Mid February at the earliest, even though order was placed 5/27/21. I get the delays, shortages, etc, but it would sure be nice to know that it’s actually going to get built.
@Bryan_GTPE

I edited my post to not include "shutdown" , I was referring to scheduling not the plant closing. I'm sure they are in operation up to Christmas, and then would shutdown, but I don't have that information. Just the Scheduling.

OP
OP
Av8tor

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
@Av8tor thanks! That does make sense that they would be working most of this coming week. Just hoping they don’t cut any corners closing out trying to be done for the year. Fingers crossed!

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
C
@Av8tor thanks! That does make sense that they would be working most of this coming week. Just hoping they don’t cut any corners closing out trying to be done for the year. Fingers crossed!
Cut corners, no way would they do that. How would you know anyway. Front broken CV joints, brakes that fall apart, dead 12V batteries, windshield and sunroof recalls, PAAK not always working and seat belt recalls. And those cars were made on good days.

good luck whenever you get your vehicle. I am still waiting for mine and pray it starts when I get it, assuming I do get it and not waiting forever for a replacement seatbelt like others have Or some chips.
Sponsored