PSA: Grabber blue Mach-E GT available at Arlington Heights Ford.

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
Was just there, sales guy said the person that ordered it, cancelled.

Not sure what options it has, but it's available for purchase as of 30 minutes ago.

Good luck.
Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER; 2022 Lightning On Order
Country flag
just wow.

maybe we now know why they cancelled?
It's also funny to see it has over hundred miles on it. Man, they've been test driving that puppy.

I'm sure that price will come down eventually but I have to give them credit with how bold they are with that starting point lol.

A76marine

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD Extended Range MME Premium
Country flag
I'm sure that price will come down eventually but I have to give them credit with how bold they are with that starting point lol.
They'll be able to see all the hits to the page and realize no one is inquiring about it.

OP
OP
Olds442

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
sales
Country flag
since they put a mark up on this one, i called and inquired about any mark up on mine.
they stated there would not be one.

didn't want to cancel, but would have in a NY second.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Wouldn't support a dealer that marked up any of their vehicles personally.

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Toyota Siena, BMW I3, MachE GT
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I have an AWD Premium on order which I ordered in February. Like a lot of people, my car is built and waiting for the final chips. So anyhow I saw that Arlington Heights ford had a GT. I was thinking about canceling my Premium and ordering a 2022 GT. So I drove out for a test drive. OMG, it was a fun car to drive and I am 90 percent sure I am going to cancel my 2021 Premium and order the 2022 GT. I have waited this long so what is another six months or so.

Anyhow the salesman at Arlington Heights Ford was like well would you be interested in buying the car. THought for a minute and said, sure how much. Then he pulls out the 15k markup and I was just hysterical. The total cost of the car was something like 77k, before tax. I was like come on man, I am good that you guys have the only GT in Chicagoland and a small markup would be okay with me. But 15k crossed over from making a little extra on a scarce commodity to price gouging in my view.
Ford Mustang Mach-E PSA:  Grabber blue Mach-E GT available at Arlington Heights Ford. mache
The picture below is one sweet car.

OP
OP
Olds442

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
sales
Country flag
I have an AWD Premium on order which I ordered in February. Like a lot of people, my car is built and waiting for the final chips. So anyhow I saw that Arlington Heights ford had a GT. I was thinking about canceling my Premium and ordering a 2022 GT. So I drove out for a test drive. OMG, it was a fun car to drive and I am 90 percent sure I am going to cancel my 2021 Premium and order the 2022 GT. I have waited this long so what is another six months or so.

Anyhow the salesman at Arlington Heights Ford was like well would you be interested in buying the car. THought for a minute and said, sure how much. Then he pulls out the 15k markup and I was just hysterical. The total cost of the car was something like 77k, before tax. I was like come on man, I am good that you guys have the only GT in Chicagoland and a small markup would be okay with me. But 15k crossed over from making a little extra on a scarce commodity to price gouging in my view.
Ford Mustang Mach-E PSA:  Grabber blue Mach-E GT available at Arlington Heights Ford. mache
The picture below is one sweet car.
someone was pulling it out for a test drive when i arrived. judging by the shadows, we were there at almost the same time. around 10:30AM - 11AM.

DF33

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Toyota Siena, BMW I3, MachE GT
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
someone was pulling it out for a test drive when i arrived. judging by the shadows, we were there at almost the same time. around 10:30AM - 11AM.
Might have been me, I went after I dropped my off at the Ohare at around 9:45. Small World.
Sponsored