jericho

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
c8, Red '21 FE Mach E (traded), '23 Red GT
Country flag
so guess what? i ordered a Select AWD in July last year and documented my problems in getting it changed to a premium - which then resulted in me going through a lot of pain to get it canceled. Then it got built, and today, it got delivered and i got a call - hey, your Mach-E is here... umm... you cancelled? umm... OK...
(1) canceled order - scheduled for production... weird! | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum - MachEforum.com

So - if anyone wants a Select AWD Red. It's in Ford of Kirkland. Call them! Hope you have as much fun with the car as i have with my Red FE ER AWD! :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
There's no such thing as a Select ER (RWD or AWD) in the US? You can only get the standard range battery in a select

OP
OP
jericho

jericho

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
c8, Red '21 FE Mach E (traded), '23 Red GT
Country flag
There's no such thing as a Select ER (RWD or AWD) in the US? You can only get the standard range battery in a select
i could have sworn i ordered the ER. but it was so long ago, that i could have been mistaken... i've removed that reference from the original post :p

duneii

First Name
Siri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in '18, Mach E LR AWD-order
Country flag
Someone must have taken it. I got a call today asking if I'm interested in canceled Garber Blue with a $7k markup. Per salesperson, it was their last ME as they sold two already. I said no thanks for $7k surcharge.
Now I'm worried if the Ford of Kirkland dealer will try to play tricks on my order price. I have always used the Costco auto program in the past where the price was fixed and dealers couldn't give a different price.

https://www.fordofkirkland.com/new-Kirkland-2021-Ford-Mustang+Mach+E-Premium-3FMTK3SUXMMA06332

Ironbear

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium FE Carbonized Gray, AWD, Long-Range
Country flag
Someone must have taken it. I got a call today asking if I'm interested in canceled Garber Blue with a $7k markup. Per salesperson, it was their last ME as they sold two already. I said no thanks for $7k surcharge.
Now I'm worried if the Ford of Kirkland dealer will try to play tricks on my order price. I have always used the Costco auto program in the past where the price was fixed and dealers couldn't give a different price.

https://www.fordofkirkland.com/new-Kirkland-2021-Ford-Mustang+Mach+E-Premium-3FMTK3SUXMMA06332
Bellevue AutoNation had a GrabberBlue for sale at MSRP on their lot as of this afternoon. Just came available today.
Sponsored