Purchase/ford options experience at Villa ford of orange

Dudeduke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, Ford focus electric
Country flag
Does anyone have experience getting mache from villa ford of orange?

I have one on order and it should be arriving around April 5th.

Till 1 week back I was eagerly waiting for it, then last week i got a etron due to crazy deals happening right now. As mache was suppose to replace my ford focus electric and i was keeping my Tesla model 3.

Now that i got the etron, i thought of canceling the mache after i picked etron up last week. But just 2 days back i decided to try and check value for my model 3 and got a great appraisal to trade in. Now I am thinking of letting go model 3 for mache.

I only have till tomorrow as the appraisal expires tomorrow. I just want to make sure i won't have problem with xplan or any other addons by villa ford after i let go my model 3.

Any input would be helpful regarding the dealership. Thanks
Sponsored

casper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Country flag
Does anyone have experience getting mache from villa ford of orange?

I have one on order and it should be arriving around April 5th.

Till 1 week back I was eagerly waiting for it, then last week i got a etron due to crazy deals happening right now. As mache was suppose to replace my ford focus electric and i was keeping my Tesla model 3.

Now that i got the etron, i thought of canceling the mache after i picked etron up last week. But just 2 days back i decided to try and check value for my model 3 and got a great appraisal to trade in. Now I am thinking of letting go model 3 for mache.

I only have till tomorrow as the appraisal expires tomorrow. I just want to make sure i won't have problem with xplan or any other addons by villa ford after i let go my model 3.

Any input would be helpful regarding the dealership. Thanks
Hi OP, I'm looking into getting a new Mache too, and it seems like Villa Ford has the most inventory (I searched on Ford corporate website). However they are adding 10k mark up to every Mache that they have. Did you end up getting your ordered car?
Sponsored