First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Hello guys,

I placed a order for a GT Performance the other day, but I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions I had.

1. Does the navigation automatically add charge stops if needed to get to where you're going? Say I wanted to do a road trip past 235 miles (the EPA rating on the GT Performance) will it show me where I should stop on my route?

2. Is there any more information online about the seats it comes with? Very hard to see in the images they supply... (Do these seats have heated and/or cooled function?)

3. How accurate is the EPA Rating of 235? I know it's not out yet but has the rating for the other trims been pretty accurate? Has anyone achieved higher range?
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Hello guys,

I placed a order for a GT Performance the other day, but I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions I had.

1. Does the navigation automatically add charge stops if needed to get to where you're going? Say I wanted to do a road trip past 235 miles (the EPA rating on the GT Performance) will it show me where I should stop on my route?

2. Is there any more information online about the seats it comes with? Very hard to see in the images they supply... (Do these seats have heated and/or cooled function?)

3. How accurate is the EPA Rating of 235? I know it's not out yet but has the rating for the other trims been pretty accurate? Has anyone achieved higher range?
1. Yes
2. No idea, sorry
3. For the premium it is basically spot on for spring weather. Less during winter, no idea on summer yet. Generally averaging 65-70 mph and hitting epa targets.

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Hello guys,

1. Yes. But note that if you are using a DC fast charger (like Electrify America), the charging rate drops severely once you hit 80% charge. Plan on leaving your home at 100% charge, but only charging to 80% for subsequent stops on your trip. You also should plan on charging before you drop below 10%. So, plan on using 70% of the battery capacity after the first stop.

2. Answered already, heated but not cooled.

3. Edmunds has exceeded the Mach E Premium range in their testing. But, all EV ranges are very dependent on outside temperature (colder is worse, especially in the single digits F), speed (higher speeds cause more drag; unlike ICE vehicles EVs generally get better range in the city due to the regenerative braking and minimal idling losses), and climate control (unlike ICE vehicles, there is no waste heat to warm the cabin).
Sponsored