Quebec Members - De quel coin vous êtes?

OP
OP
OttawaGuy

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Je pense qu'en plus ton autonomie vas baisser vite lorsque t'arrive dans le coin de mont-laurier/papineauville. La cote est quand meme pas pire.

Montebello tu veux dire.... dans la section juste après Thurso jusque vers Fassett t'as qques bonnes cotes à monter mais à descendre aussi...donc tu surconsommes en montant et tu économises en descendant! Y'a un test drive que j'ai lu qui a démontré que les montées/descentes ont pas trop d'impact...enfin moins que la vitesse!
Sponsored

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Oui Cantley en a un, mais c'est pas proche de la 50....
Montée Paiement c'est direct à la sortie de la 50.... Ange Gardien aucune idée où il est mais si c'est dans la municipalité c'est un d.tour de la 50... donc c,est vraiment Montée Paiement à Lachute qu'il faut combler sur un "plein"
Ange gardien c'est hotel de ville si je me ne trompe. J'avais tout chequer ca. Je ne peux pas me permettre d'arreter a une L2 cest trop long. Si jarrive pas a mtl la semaine avant 18h pour rammaser les petits il faut que je paie la garderie au minute en surtemps.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Montebello tu veux dire.... dans la section juste après Thurso jusque vers Fassett t'as qques bonnes cotes à monter mais à descendre aussi...donc tu surconsommes en montant et tu économises en descendant! Y'a un test drive que j'ai lu qui a démontré que les montées/descentes ont pas trop d'impact...enfin moins que la vitesse!
oui tas raison. Dans ma tete je vois la pancarte mont-laurier lol

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Not really. I drive there and back same day. And as stated by OttawaGuy with the mountain range forget 50 which is the way i usually take. I could do 417 to go and drive back by the 50. Id have to charge at lachute but i dont think id have enough range to get there.
Winter is my biggest problem. If im by myself i can take my sentra, problem solved, but with the family to gatineau in the winter i dont think i could make it even 1 way. It'd be tight
Didn't reaalize it was round trip.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Didn't reaalize it was round trip.
ya i usually drive there for work. I can probably charge at rideau centre. When i go to gatineau though its more complicated. Plus you never know if the chargers will function properly so im weary of those shopping mall chargers.

OP
OP
OttawaGuy

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
ya i usually drive there for work. I can probably charge at rideau centre. When i go to gatineau though its more complicated. Plus you never know if the chargers will function properly so im weary of those shopping mall chargers.
Depends where you are going in Gatineau.. There are a few here and there

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah so if you want 400km round trip, none of the SR models will do. Not from Ford, not from Tesla. Even the SR+ 415km range is not realistic. That means pony up the cash for a LR Y or Mach E. None of them get the 8k bonus.

OP
OP
OttawaGuy

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Faut vivre dans les limites actuelles des voitures électriques ou encore attendre et espérer que dans le futur ce soit meilleur

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oui jai compris ca, looks like im going to have to wait longer. Looks like the 2020 gong show in quebec is going to continue into 2021. Man amongst all the bs it was the one thing i was looking forward to. I guess ill just wait and see when i get to the dealer.

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
OP
OP
OttawaGuy

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Voici le point sur la situation avec commentaires des représentants du gouvernement.
https://mobile.guideautoweb.com/art...AC5e8ndcwiIWIixEAxSn7fF4hBQSrbuBYXqsJQ3wAH4OA
I think the best option for Ford is too give an option credit for the SR AWD premium to drop the price just below 60k. That way they may save a few hundred orders instead of having the vehicles lie around on the lots.

QC is their primary market in Canada probably so might as well keep customers happy.

Of course if they do that I'm switching my order from a select to a premium!

OP
OP
OttawaGuy

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
I think the best option for Ford is too give an option credit for the SR AWD premium to drop the price just below 60k. That way they may save a few hundred orders instead of having the vehicles lie around on the lots.

QC is their primary market in Canada probably so might as well keep customers happy.

Of course if they do that I'm switching my order from a select to a premium!
And if Ford offers a credit on the price of the SR AWD, I hope there will also be something for the SR RWD. I doubt they would leave the "lower" model at the current price!

prismanet

First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot 2016 Touring
Country flag