Question about my repair for the HVBJB

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD Extended Range
Country flag
Hi, I have a 22 MME Premium RWD ER that had the SSN, and SVS issues. The first time I brought it in, the dealership rewired a harness in the battery and gave it back to me. The car ran for a week and had the same issue. The second time, the dealership had the car for 20 days and gave me the following documents once I took the car back yesterday. Upon checking, I don't seem to see the new HVBJB part listed but I wanted to see if you folks could give me some insight on what was done to the car. They replaced a bunch of parts but I'm not sure how much safer the car has become and whether I can count on it to not have the same SSN or SVS issues again. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Attached is the pictures of the invoice/ repair documents I got.

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
They replaced the High voltage connector for the pack from what I'm seeing. Doesn't look like they believe it's related to the HVBJB.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
This is the part # of the new HVBJB. If you don't see that then your issue was likely not that part failing. There is a myriad of other issues that could cause the issue and if your car is not throwing the HVBJB codes then it was something else going on. They are pretty good now at reading the correct codes. Also if your car was built after I think 5/25/22 it has the new part anyways.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 101653.png

OP
OP
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD Extended Range
Country flag
I posted on your topics before about the need to replace the rear motor connector for the interlock issue, looks like they finally did that. They did not replace your HVBJB.
Thanks, I recall you pointed that out previously. I just wasn't sure if the parts they replaced were the parts related to the interlock you had mentioned. Thanks again for clarifying! Hopefully there won't be more issues down the road 🤞
Sponsored