Question Selling to Carvana Check/Electronic deposit?

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
They brought a check written on Wells Fargo bank. I deposited it immediately and no issues
Sponsored

KCole21

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium extended range RWD Mach E
Country flag
I am considering selling to Carvana, just wanted to get them out and see if their on-line offer is really what they will pay.

Based on everyone's experience did you request an electronic deposit or a check handed to you at the time of picking up the car?
No issues asking to Carvana. I requested a check because I felt they wouldn’t check the car as much. I have no clue if that’s true or not, but in my case it seemed like it. They picked it up in front of the dealer and didn’t even drive it. He’s just like it looks fine to me. I figured if I requested ACH and he found something wrong they’d be more likely to lower it. However, for a check there would be more paper work and they’d be less likely to change the offer.

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I am considering selling to Carvana, just wanted to get them out and see if their on-line offer is really what they will pay.

Based on everyone's experience did you request an electronic deposit or a check handed to you at the time of picking up the car?
Incase you haven't checked, try driveway, they pay more than Caravan