Quickly change Charge-To percentage

PizzaCake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda3
Country flag
I've seen that you can set a schedule for the time you want a charge done and how much to charge (say 80%).

Has anyone seen a way to quickly override that? Say I'm taking a long trip tomorrow and want it charged to 100% this one time. Do I have to change the schedule for that particular day, and then remember to change back later?
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I've seen that you can set a schedule for the time you want a charge done and how much to charge (say 80%).

Has anyone seen a way to quickly override that? Say I'm taking a long trip tomorrow and want it charged to 100% this one time. Do I have to change the schedule for that particular day, and then remember to change back later?
Yes: Watch this video:

You can quickly turn on/off charge locations (e.g. you want to charge at home to 100% and not use the schedule--just turn off charge locations).
Ford Mustang Mach-E Quickly change Charge-To percentage 1610470006672

Of course they don't explicitly state that but the on/off toggle is highlighted above.

Granted that just turns off the locations and, presumably, charges you to 100%--not sure if there is a way to charge to a specific % in that configuration.

Ah more about that switch in the owner's manual:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Quickly change Charge-To percentage 1610470266650

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thanks. Seems like an odd way of doing it to me and I have to remember to turn it back on, but at least its possible.
That is one thing I like in the Leaf. There is a button to push to override the scheduling once.
Sponsored