Radio questions - how to see only your fav Sirius XM stations?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Has anyone figured out how to see only your fav stations? I have marked several stations as favorites in SXM but I can’t see a way to only find those. Plus unless I separately save the presets the favorites don’t populate presets . If I am populating presets then why have favorites?

plus no way to scroll or change through the presets from steering wheel... the forward backward buttons change sources only ... so the only way I could figure out to change stations us to open the Audio screen and scroll through channels or select presets which is a driver distraction activity.

Am I missing something? Could not find any instructions on this at all.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Has anyone figured out how to see only your fav stations? I have marked several stations as favorites in SXM but I can’t see a way to only find those. Plus unless I separately save the presets the favorites don’t populate presets . If I am populating presets then why have favorites?

plus no way to scroll or change through the presets from steering wheel... the forward backward buttons change sources only ... so the only way I could figure out to change stations us to open the Audio screen and scroll through channels or select presets which is a driver distraction activity.

p334:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Radio questions - how to see only your fav Sirius XM stations? Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.47.36 PM

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Yup I got that part. But I not sure if there is steering wheel control to go through presets or channels. And not sure the purpose of favorites .. don’t see a way to access them unless you preset them into a memory.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Steering wheel controls are for presets not channels (unless there is a way to change this somewhere). There must be a setting that changes this though if your controls change source and mine only change presets.

No idea on the favorites, perhaps this will link/update favorites in the Sirius app.

R7206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Country flag

The presets are unique to the user profile. If you happen to have more than one profile or are logged in as a "guest" you can't access your presets.

I am trying to figure out how to "unlearn" some presets as I only want two rows worth of presets. Even when I choose to only display two rows, it still cycles through all the rows that were set before I picked up the car.

Any ideas on that one also??

Thanks!

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

No. I haven't figured that one out either. I tried touching the favorite star by the channel description but that didn't do anything.

I am struggling to figure out how to program favorites into then Nav. Someone probably posted that on here already.....I need to find that search button. :)

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
The presets are unique to the user profile. If you happen to have more than one profile or are logged in as a "guest" you can't access your presets.

I am trying to figure out how to "unlearn" some presets as I only want two rows worth of presets. Even when I choose to only display two rows, it still cycles through all the rows that were set before I picked up the car.

Thanks!
Good point about removing extra rows.. can’t seem to remove them. Will try using individual listener profile and see if I can make some sense

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
No. I haven't figured that one out either. I tried touching the favorite star by the channel description but that didn't do anything.

I am struggling to figure out how to program favorites into then Nav. Someone probably posted that on here already.....I need to find that search button. :)
I believe the Nav favs has been posted here ...I vaguely recollect something about some hidden or not mentioned steps to follow.

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
If you go on the SirusXM web site and log in you will see a heading for “Favorites”. Click on Favorites and it will show your presets. Next, click the preset you want to remove. It will show the preset at the bottom of the screen along with current song and artist. Also, the is a Star signifying this is a favorite. It will be dark blue. Click the Star and it will remove the preset from your favorites. I haven’t checked but I assume the preset will also be removed from your car.

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
On the page that says “Go,” drag up on the part beneath the map, and there is a star button, as well as other options like weather.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
If you go on the SirusXM web site and log in you will see a heading for “Favorites”. Click on Favorites and it will show your presets. Next, click the preset you want to remove. It will show the preset at the bottom of the screen along with current song and artist. Also, the is a Star signifying this is a favorite. It will be dark blue. Click the Star and it will remove the preset from your favorites. I haven’t checked but I assume the preset will also be removed from your car.
Thanks but there is no syncing any of this with the vehicle unfortunately.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

Thanks!
there's a bug where you always get three rows of presets - it forgets after you restart the car. (eg https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/hey-i-have-a-car.4919/post-143809)

R7206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Country flag
It only saves those when using the XM app or streaming online. It doesn't flow to your cars.

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
It only saves those when using the XM app or streaming online. It doesn't flow to your cars.
You are correct; I got a chance to check this morning.

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I can confirm that the steering wheel forward and back arrows will control the presets once you individualize settings under XM in Audio. If you don’t they just toggle the three audio sources . But once you go to settings and under XM set up individual profile and Save your fav stations to presets , these buttons as well as the buttons on screen will move through presets.
Sponsored