Radio questions - how to see only your fav Sirius XM stations?

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
there's a bug where you always get three rows of presets - it forgets after you restart the car. (eg https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/hey-i-have-a-car.4919/post-143809)
I had this and many other settings reverting a bit initially. When I deleted and re-created my profile a couple of times I noticed any settings I first make stick. I deleted it again and did another round of initial settings changes, all of them stick now(even the treble I set one higher than I wanted by mistake). It's like you get one chance to make all of your settings perfect, and if you missed something, have fun manually changing it each time. If I get motivated I might delete and try again and fix my treble, but it's acted this way through 3 new profiles for me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JellyBelly

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I had this and many other settings reverting a bit initially. When I deleted and re-created my profile a couple of times I noticed any settings I first make stick. I deleted it again and did another round of initial settings changes, all of them stick now(even the treble I set one higher than I wanted by mistake). It's like you get one chance to make all of your settings perfect, and if you missed something, have fun manually changing it each time. If I get motivated I might delete and try again and fix my treble, but it's acted this way through 3 new profiles for me.
While this is sad and frustrating, hope Ford fixes this type of stuff soon. Or they are giving us enough stuff to break down and build again every few weeks between all the resets, adds and deletes we can keep doing.