Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I just kept going to a nearby parkway and just drove. The parkway (kind of rural) was so smooth, even with some cross wind, I could not believe how quiet and smooth the ride was, not bouncing at all. It didn't help that I got my first thumbs up from a women on a sidewalk in town. Cranked up the tunes, sat back like an old guy driving his freshly detailed Corvette on a sunny day, and were it not for an afternoon work call, I might have kept going north to the Canadian boarder!

I didn't try to learn or figure out anything, just went with the drive. It was the first time I just sat back and appreciated the car. For all of its quirks, this is one fine vehicle!
Sponsored

Last edited:

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4X IB , 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
I just kept going to a nearby parkway and just drove. The parkway (kind of rural) was so smooth, even with some cross wind, I could not believe how quiet and smooth the ride was, not bouncing at all. It didn't help that I got my first thumbs up from a women on a sidewalk in town. Cranked up the tunes, sat back like an old guy driving his freshly detailed Corvette on a sunny day, and were it not for an afternoon work call, I might have kept going north to the Canadian boarder!

I didn't try to learn or figure out anything, just went with the drive. It was the first time I just sat back and appreciated the car. For all of its quirks, this is one fine vehicle!
Amen.