Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicles
Subaru WRX
Country flag
My only worry with low clearance is scraping the front end coming out of some parking lots. My WRX is about the same clearance and I scrape it occasionally and that's with me being careful and avoiding obvious big dips. But I think the reason the WRX is so bad is that the front sticks out so much from the front wheels. Looking at the Mach-E during the tour, it doesn't look like it will have the same problem.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicles
Pacifica PHEV, Mercedes BEV (Past Fords- Escape Hybrid, 67 Mustang Convertible)
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
My van is the same, I have to really, really, really go slow on dips out of lots. From what I have seen the MME should be somewhat better.

My only worry with low clearance is scraping the front end coming out of some parking lots. My WRX is about the same clearance and I scrape it occasionally and that's with me being careful and avoiding obvious big dips. But I think the reason the WRX is so bad is that the front sticks out so much from the front wheels. Looking at the Mach-E during the tour, it doesn't look like it will have the same problem.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
We have driveways around here I worry about scraping on.

Advertisement