makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Still 0 pictures of the Mach-E RWD/Select with matt finish wheel lips.

Saw a Carboninzed Grey with matt wheel lips in real life but pictures of Lucid Red Select/RWS are like non-existing...

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
After a ton of deliberating, sweating, cursing, and banging my head against the wall for the lack of colors outside of the gray palette for the Mach E.... this video sealed the deal for me and I switched my order with my dealer from Carbonized Gray to Rapid Red. The way the vehicle looks backing up with the lights on is pretty awesome.

My wife kept telling me that the red looked the "cheapest" of all the color options and I finally asked her why she thought that and she said it looks like a "toy car." I actually like the idea of it looking like a toy car... shiny and unique. I imagine it will get more head-turning attention than the gray will and I also like that about it as well.

If only Ford had released a yellow or proper blue Mach E....... oh well.. My car has been switched and now I can't wait until it's finally time to take delivery.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Ok, I'm sure this has already been talked about here, but why did they remove the paint-colored cladding/wheel lips and add gloss black instead? It looks amazing in these photos! Anyone planning to wrap or paint their black cladding?

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ok, I'm sure this has already been talked about here, but why did they remove the paint-colored cladding/wheel lips and add gloss black instead? It looks amazing in these photos! Anyone planning to wrap or paint their black cladding?
First edition and the GT are the body color, the rest are black.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
First edition and the GT are body color and the rest are black.
Son of a gun...looks like I'll have to see what after-market options there are, if any will actually look good!

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads