65coupe&21mache

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 c-code Mustang; 21 Premium Extended Range AWD
Country flag
First post. Brought my Rapid Red Premium AWD extended range home on Sunday and introduced her to my 65. Right now she's at the shop getting PPF on the full front, powder coated wheels (gloss black), painted calipers (of course red), and ceramic coating. Will post pictures when I get her back next week.

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club DC4D88A9-9B3F-44BE-A29F-975B21DC3A10
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club DC4D88A9-9B3F-44BE-A29F-975B21DC3A10

Back from the shop with PPF, ceramic coat, powder coated rims, and red painted calipers. I'm absolutely thrilled with the black rims, I feel like that should have been a factory option as it works so well!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20210623_004720299

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club PXL_20210623_010620980

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
The Rapid Red does look better on MME, on the opposite, I was parked beside a Rapid Red F150 the other day and I found my Ruby Red to better suit the truck.... but it might just be a personal taste thing

Both colors are amazing, especially when all cleaned and in the sunlight!!!
Funny thing... My dealer pulled the Oasis report for the VIN to check for recalls etc before delivering it... The color is listed on the report as Lucid Red. ? But it's Rapid Red on everything else.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Funny thing... My dealer pulled the Oasis report for the VIN to check for recalls etc before delivering it... The color is listed on the report as Lucid Red. ? But it's Rapid Red on everything else.
Lucid Red and Rapid Red are the same thing. The European market gets the Mach-E in Lucid Red, for instance, but they're painted at the same paint booth in Cuautitlan with the same red paint.

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
Lucid Red and Rapid Red are the same thing. The European market gets the Mach-E in Lucid Red, for instance, but they're painted at the same paint booth in Cuautitlan with the same red paint.
Using different names is definitely the way to achieve efficiency in global operations, was more my point. There *really* isn't a good reason to use different names for the same paint color in different English speaking markets. Unless one of the names was Rosacea Red, then keep that in Europe. Lol

tormodg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE RR delivered 2 July 2021
Country flag
Are you sure? I live in Norway and the red option is Rapid Red.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
A few nice days for a drive in Alaska, so...

1st photo 20 miles north of Fairbanks on Sunday. The others south of Delta Junction, 100 miles southeast of Fairbanks today. The one photo is underneath the trans-Alaska oil pipeline. Truly ironic since the whole trip was powered by sunshine (home solar panels).

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club Chatanika
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 1
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 2
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 3
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club Pipeline

Departure
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club Leaving Home 0700

Return
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club Arriving Back at Home 1115

Don't try this yourself. Zero public charging in Alaska, for now.

V8 Voodoo

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Country flag
Are there any photos of a Rapid Red GTPE? I only have seen Shadow Black, Grabber Blue, and Cyber Orange. I am usually not a red person, but this red is gorgeous.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 0D11406D-580D-4364-8192-13847A767F0A
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 0D11406D-580D-4364-8192-13847A767F0A
Full disclosure, this was taken during a test drive my wife and I made. Of course we had to order ours in rapid red metallic. Hopefully we’ll have her in October!