Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
miata, towncar, highlander
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
The white interior was a demand from the wifeI don't regret it
I prefer the SpaceGrey/white but the car's for my wife and she's ambivalent.
I've heard concern with blue or black jeans bleeding onto the light seats. Any such problems? We've had several cars with grey leather seats but they were much darker than this.
Still happy with the color choice?
I just can't get excited about all black interior.
At least we seem to agree on the RapidRed.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
I prefer the SpaceGrey/white but the car's for my wife and she's ambivalent.
I've heard concern with blue or black jeans bleeding onto the light seats. Any such problems? We've had several cars with grey leather seats but they were much darker than this.
Still happy with the color choice?
I just can't get excited about all black interior.
At least we seem to agree on the RapidRed.
No issues... Close to 9000km on it and we love the lighter interior!!!

Wore of pair of brand new deep blue jeans not to long ago for a 100kmish drive. When I got out of the car I noticed seem blueish bleeding on the seat, mostly near the seems... Took a humid rag and gently wiped them, the tint went away without much effort .. and I have not applied any protection products in the seats

Easy to maintain

20211120_161141.jpg

20211120_161153.jpg

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Picked up red Premium RWD this week at basically MSRP.

I have an order for a Premium AWD but may want to upgrade it to GT because I find the Premium seats pretty harsh and thin. They simply aren’t that comfortable and I previously owned an ID.4 and Model Y and neither I would consider have luxurious seating. I see folks have upgraded to the GT. Do the GT or GTPE have better/softer seats? My butt feels sore after 30mins.

I like the red so much I will probably move one of my orders to that color.

miata

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
miata, towncar, highlander
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
No issues... Close to 9000km on it and we love the lighter interior!!!

Wore of pair of brand new deep blue jeans not to long ago for a 100kmish drive. When I got out of the car I noticed seem blueish bleeding on the seat, mostly near the seems... Took a humid rag and gently wiped them, the tint went away without much effort .. and I have not applied any protection products in the seats
Thanks OttawaGuy!! I think you've sold me on that color combo. Ford owes you a commission.
I think those seats would go nice with the Cyber orange too but there's no way my wife will go orange.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Thanks OttawaGuy!! I think you've sold me on that color combo. Ford owes you a commission.
I think those seats would go nice with the Cyber orange too but there's no way my wife will go orange.

You're welcomed! The light grey interior is amazing... You'll love it with the RR

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Not the best weather here in the Pacific Northwest but at least it’s not raining! Edit: and a chance to show off my recent debadging effort!
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 01A554C6-71C7-462A-956A-5390CC66598D

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 472110EA-ABB7-4DF1-A033-41C9008E2982

Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club 75FAA1A0-FD21-4794-A48F-F9277857D399

Last edited:

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag