TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So, I like the little rubberized grab padding inside the back door edges, but disappointed it's not there on the front doors too. I fully expect to be opening the doors by grabbing the edges rather than using mini-handle. ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So, I like the little rubberized grab padding inside the back door edges, but disappointed it's not there on the front doors too. I fully expect to be opening the doors by grabbing the edges rather than using mini-handle. ?
You might think that now but the handle on the front door is extremely intuitive. We'll see what actually happens when you get yours.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You might think that now but the handle on the front door is extremely intuitive. We'll see what actually happens when you get yours.
Yet to see, of course. But I think it's likely that I'll use the door edge most of the time once it pops open. Like I usually do now whenever the door is already part way open.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
These photos just are adding to my dilemma...RR FE or IB Premium....I find myself going back an forth these days and its only will get worse I afraid in a few months as delivery dates approach.;)
Red! Anything but seldom blue! They will be a dime a dozen.

;)

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
These photos just are adding to my dilemma...RR FE or IB Premium....I find myself going back an forth these days and its only will get worse I afraid in a few months as delivery dates approach.;)
Same boat as you, but I am too far along to back out of the RR FE as my build date is 12/7. I captured the photos with an iPhone 12 if anyone cares to know. Color shifts in the sunlight, I tried to catch some of the changes at different angles. If the FE had IB as a choice I would see what can be done, but since the FE does not have that option I am most likely going to stick with the RR.

Last edited: