JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Hmm that room its in looks really familiar...

Open the frunk and look for the remains of some shrimp and/or wings!
Ford Mustang Mach-E RAPID RED METALLIC Mach-E Club mach-e-frunk-shrimp-

Who had to clean it up??
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Any chance to get a side profile view would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks for sharing

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Love that video too. That may be the first live Mach-e I've seen actually moving (even if just from the trailer to the showroom). The Ford commercials with it going over mountain curves look more like fake renderings.

The Rapid Red still has a bit of a mystery to it. Most of the time it looks great, when it comes off as a darker red. But there's some lighting (fluorescent?) where it turns less appealing, almost like there's a slight shade of nail polish pink or something blended in. And looks more flat than metalic. It's weird.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Love that video too. That may be the first live Mach-e I've seen actually moving (even if just from the trailer to the showroom). The Ford commercials with it going over mountain curves look more like fake renderings.

The Rapid Red still has a bit of a mystery to it. Most of the time it looks great, when it comes off as a darker red. But there's some lighting (fluorescent?) where it turns less appealing, almost like there's a slight shade of nail polish pink or something blended in. And looks more flat than metalic. It's weird.
yeah, definitely the lighting plays tricks on the color. I've looked at cars on my dealer's lot that are "rapid red" and when it's darker out it looks like a deeper red and really good. Then in broad daylight it is more of a medium red that isn't as sexy.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
@dbsb3233, don't want to get your hopes up in the slightest, but it looks like that 100% charge on the GOM is showing 418 miles.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@dbsb3233, don't want to get your hopes up in the slightest, but it looks like that 100% charge on the GOM is showing 418 miles.
Good catch. I see that. That's the 2nd time we've seen a Mach-e with a number on the screen far greater than 300, displaying "xxx mls". I'm still a little puzzled on the "mls". I guess that's miles(?), but I've never seen it shortened to that.

I also wonder if that might be usage-influenced calculation, i.e. based on how the vehicle has been driven (like a trip meter) rather than a fixed fleet average? If so, it could just be reflecting the usage of that vehicle which probably just includes very favorable driving around lots and warehouses and zero high speed. (Just speculation.)
Sponsored